Peoples of Okoto Wiki Project!

I’ll make an account (boehmondSPQR) so I can make a page for my MOC when it’s posted.

Question:
Could my rahkshal apply?
They aren’t okotoans, and they aren’t in any way canon, but I like their desings and they are arguably a non-canon people of okoto.

Sure, you can make them a species of ancient people maybe?

I dont’t have a wikia account, so anyone can feel free to make a backstory for my entries.

1 Like

I was a moderator and active wiki editor for the League of Legends site (major media updater, and lore updater, so much so that I made the wiki the only easy accessible place for LoL lore), I know a thing or two of making wikies look good, consistent and up to date. I can help a bit if need be but we need to establish ground rules for the site and the project itself cause there are tons of professions that were part of the MNOG games that we didnt add in this line up that kinda are necessary for at least a functional society with its own culture and social hierarchy.

Like for example we need: Cooks, Farmers, Miners, Fishers, Musicians, Archivists, Scholars, Teachers, Transporters, Athletes…all of these can be placed as subgroups of at least 6 main groups of professions. If need be we can discuss this further ether here, on the wiki, or private messages.

Not to mention we need to lay in some ground rules in how Okotans standard build should be like (no going with Toa-ish large builds, that just defeats the point of even needing the Toa in the story in the first place). If they are large, there should be a story reason, and with that we need to decide if our site is just going to be Okotan mocs, or an overarching connected world with connecter MOC characters intertwined with the story of G2 Bionicle, cause thats what will determine what the goal of our site will be in the long run.

The sub-categorized occupations could be a separate topic. Let me go make that…