Pestilence (RP topic)

“I-I don’t quite know. Though it most likely seems to have been a necromantic entity that was summoned to attack us.” Hydronicus stammered, still shaken.

“-Someone is watching us. They must know where we are and what we’re doing.”

“I don’t appreciate my intellect being questioned.” Arkan explains. “And it left me more agile, if that was your intention.” He then turns to Hydronicus. “The creature may have had necrotic abilities, but a creature like that likely has more to do with Evocation than it does Necromancy.”

@Runa
@Jcton

“Even so, what difference does it make?! That still means that someone or something is aware of us and our presence, and they clearly aren’t happy with our plan.” Hydronicus responded worriedly.
“We need to track down who is behind these incidents. And fast.”
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“What do you think of it?” A voice said behind Godrick just as he had finished slaying the shade.

“A devil doth send chaff to me. Show thyself lest I tear apart your shadowy holes”

Somehow, the figure appeared in front of Godrick without walking.
The figure wore robes, and his face was concealed by a Plague Doctor mask.
“I must say, we are disappointed with how you had treated our master.”

Instead of retorting Godrick sprinted not even bothering to reclaim his blade

OOC: to or from the plague doctor?

OOC: we both know it’s towards the plague doctor

IC: Godrick leapt, arms outstretched aiming to throttle the doctor

The Plague Doctor stood still, slowly reaching underneath its coat to pull out a dagger. As Godrick was about to make contact with him, he threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared.

Suddenly, the Plague Doctor ran up from behind and attempted to stab the dagger into Godtock’s neck.

They would find his neck protected by thick strips of steel, the dagger however found its way into a chink, however the Plague doctor would now find their blade stuck in a very angry knight who has yet to show a reaction other than RAGE

The Plague Doctor stood still in paralyzed fear, briedly reconsidering his life for a moment.

The moment passed when a gauntlet entered and exited his head with a swift and brutal punch

The Plague Doctor slumped down on the ground, dead.
But not before he uttered: “there are many more of us. We will cure the plague…”

Godrick retrieved his sword
“Good, more sinners to absolve”

He began clawing their way towards the surface

Arkan is silent for a moment, before pulling out a piece of chalk and starting to draw a circle on the ground, centered around the spot the shade was killed.

“What are you doing?” Hydronicus asked curiously.

Inside the circle he drew a slightly smaller one, with three other sets of smaller circles like that on the top and sides in the position of a triangle, with a downwards pointing triangle inside the two big circles, and two more smaller circles inside. “Divination.” He says as he stands up, the basic circle finished, and thinks for a moment.

Hydronicus stood by, watching the odd scene as he took note of the symbols.
“And what exactly are you trying to ‘divinate’?” He asked.
@Runa

Arkan starts to draw lines and symbols in between the sets of circles. “Where that thing came from. It’s magical essence still lingers, slightly. It should be enough to find a rough area of its first summoning. Where the Evocation took place.”

Hydronicus was about to respond, when a scratching sound was suddenly heard beneath the divination circle on the floor. He leaned in closer to examine the creaking floorboards.
@L.O.S.S-KAL