Pestilence (RP topic)

He would see Arkan, a conjuration circle floating in front of his hand. “Bad.” He chastises.

Godrick leapt at him like some asylum patient

Mortimer looked for the plague doctors
@Mctoran

Æhnyir turned back to see if the thorned knight was still chasing him, now seeing that Arkan was dealing with him. Æhnyir decided he would have the best chance to do what he needed to. The magic on their foe would wear out soon, assuming it even worked.
Æhnyir forcibly cuts the spellbinding upon himself and casts the same spellbinding upon Arkan, hoping speed and agility would help him.

Hydronicus shield-vashed Godrick in the back of his neck.

Arkan would blast another gout of frost at his face as he lunged.

Ice encapsulated his visor as he impacted Arkan, the shield impacted his neck and a sharp crack was heard and countered with Godrick flailing his sword about

Hydronicus stumbled back, struck by Godrick’s blades a few times. However, these blows only served to Temporarily stun him. He got back up, and swung his own sword at Godrick again.

“Why are you attacking us? Why did you send the shades after us?!” He demanded.

“YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF SUCH HERETICAL ACTS WHILST ALLYING YOURSELVES WITH CRAVEN MAGES!?”

“Okay, let me ask you this: What master do you serve?”

“None but the lord” He spat

“What connection do you have to all this? Because right before you showed up, we were being attacked by a Shade.”

“I hunt the heretics, this world crumbles from the light but I shall guide it back!” He said

“And how are we heretics?”

“Filthy mages and a fallen knight who cavorts in the ways of witchcraft!”

“I am not an evil sorcerer!” Hydronicus said defensively.

“You may not be a sorcerer but you certainty seem to be friendly with them, clearly you are in league with the BIRD PEOPLE!”

“What? No, I thought you were in league with the…” Hydronicus started, before pausing.

“Wait, did you just say, bird people?” He asked suspiciously.

“Yes? Are your ears so plugged up with heresy that you cannot here the righteous voice of a servant of god?”

Hydronicus stepped back, thinking for a moment as all the dots suddenly began to connect into his mind. He then grabbed a nearby sketch and showed it to Godrick.

“Is this the bird person that you speak of?”