Pestilence (RP topic)

“The what now?”

"The original creatures. The Fay. The Mer. The Demona and Angila. Creatures of magic, from before humanity ever set foot on this world.

“Harrumph I am a humble servant of the angels, you dare consider me one of the heretical fools who would tear up Gods earth just for their ‘guns’ or their ‘medicine’. Frankly I am insulted.”

“And yet you sit here as even your ‘angels’ are harmed by the damage humanity causes?”

“I am solving the problem the only way I can.”

“…Fair enough, then.” Arkan says to him.

Hydronicus suddenly stood up.
“You dare call yourself the ‘servant of the angels’?! No, no being as violent and vile as you could possibly represent the angels! Only we can!” Hydronicus said, flashing his seal at Godrick.
It read: Sancte Michael exercitus Dei

“I purge the sinners and the heavens reward me, my armour is proof enough.”

“And so is mine.”

Arkan sighs. “I guess the Fay did always think of the Angila as misguided.” He says.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Misguided in how much they trust humans even after all they’ve done. Many Fay were just the same way. As I assume some Mer and few Demona are. However, it seems to be almost all Angila who feel such.”

“Are you asking for execution?”

“Not at all. I simply say what it is I see.”

“Certain humans, they can trust. Like me. I have proved myself to them, and they personally gave me their blessings.” Hydronicus said, turning his head to show everyone the brand on his helmet.
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Runa

“If you say so.” Arkan sighs.

“My invincible armour is sacred in origin”

“Well you seem to be serving different angels. I doubt that the ones I know would employ someone like you.”

Æhnyir was watching from a distance, hoping not to anger the thorned knight again, though by all right he did deserve it.

1 Like

“I simply aim to purify the world, no devious machinations, caustic tinctures nor vile magics shall stop this.”