Pestilence (RP topic)

“And how do you plan to ‘purify’ this realm?”

“I thought I made it quite obvious but clearly I had not accounted for the density of your skull so allow me to put it layman’s terms: sending the profane to heaven via a big sword.”

“And that will do little.” Arkan said. “Cull the herd, and more will replace those you kill.”

“I aim to remove the head of octopus so to speak, anyway doesn’t that help you?”

“Until you aim at my head.” Arkan responds.

1 Like

Æhnyir sheepishly walks back up,
“So what is our course of actions?”

“I could make it quick if you so desire. But the bird men alchemists come first.”

“We should at least investigate the plague doctors. Just to sed if they might actually be up to something. I know there isnt actual evidence, but we need to start somewhere.” Hydronicus replied.

“One of them threw a skinny little zombie at me.”

Hydronicus stopped. “You mean…a Shade?”

Æhnyir sarcastically comments,
“Oh, so you knew what we were fighting, if you told us sooner that would’ve helped.”

“I suppose you can call it that.”

Arkan shrugs. “Makes sense, at least. Though, talking to each one individually would take quite the time.”

“We don’t neccessarily have to directly confront them. We should first do some investigating and searching on the background of these supposed ‘doctors’.” Hydronicus explained.

“So firstly, our best course of action is to track down a plagie doctor, and do some digging.”
@Runa
@Jcton
@L.O.S.S-KAL

“What do you expect me to do? Not kill them?”

“Don’t kill them at first and you get to kill more later.” Arkan said.

“They sent an assassin against me once…perhaps I can draw them out.”

“He’s right. Besides, we don’t know if all of these Plague Doctors are evil.”

Godrick just slanted his helmet at him as if to say “really?”

"Well they are still innocent until proven guilty "