Pestilence (RP topic)

@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Soon, the office’s door opened , and a man stepped through. “Morning, doctor Cormier.” Someone said as he walked by. The plague doctor nodded, then sitting at his desk.
Making sure the coast was clear, he pulled out a rolled piece of paper that he received earlier. As he unrolled it, everyone would see what it read:

Brother Alfred,
The people of Florence begin to grow suspicious of our activities. You must go, and silence these sinners before we are exposed. Your targets are: Godrick, Rohan, Arkan Sol, Æhnyir, and sir Hydronicus. I trust that you will not fail me, or our Heavenly Kings above.
Best of wishes,
Father Gregia
Included with the nice letter was a small vial of a mysterious potion, and a single arrow.

Hydronicus silently looked over at the others. His expression was as if to say a mixture of “I told you so” and “Oh God, we’re screwed”.

Rohan pinched the bridge of his nose.
He mouthed, “Take him out now, or wait?”

Hydronicus held up a finger, to say “not yet”.

Æhnyir smirks after reading the letter. He mouthed,
So plan C; I’ll take them all on. You support.

Alfred began to don his gear and robes, filling his quiver with arrows and putting on his plague mask.
Hydronicus shifted, and suddenly knocked over a cup from the desk behind him.
Alfred quickly whipped around in the direction of the fallen cup, staring directly in Hydronicus’ direction. Although he did not yet see the intruders of his office, he knew that something strange was amiss. He slowly began to approach the area where the cup fell.

Keeping the illusion up, Arkan started to craft another spell with his other hand, a more complex Abjuration circle, likely a Reflection spell.

Æhnyir drew his blade ready to stab the beaked doctor.

“They did know to holler if they needed me right? I forgot to tell them didn’t I”

Alfred then seemed to have lowered his guard briefly. But then he suddenly whipped around and shot an arrow in the direction of the group.
@Runa
@Jcton
@meepinater

Rohan ducked.

A swarm of red ants crawled out from various cracks and crevices and charged at Alfred.

Alfred started swatting at the ants, becoming flustered and distracted.

The ants would begin to sting and bite him.

The illusion was dropped, and the arrow hit the Reflection, bouncing back at him with equal force with which it was shot.

Alfred narrowly dodged the arrow, before shooting another at Arkan.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Godrick might hear a commotion going on inside the building.

Arkan held up the reflective Abjuration circle, keeping it between them as he traced the smaller one with his other hand.

Alfred decided to change up his methods, and so he shot an arrow at Rohan.

He quickly stormed the building howling at the top of his lungs “SINNERS MUST REPENT!” As he tore his way into the back room

Rohan ducked.

Alfred shot a blast of a mysterious purple energy at Godrick.

The blast dissipated across his cursed armour as he charged closer