Pet topic

I’m so sorry man

4 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that dude. It sucks to lose a cat like that.

2 Likes

My baby :heart:

9 Likes

That hand has a lot of fingers.

And is very hairy.

2 Likes

FELLOW ARF

That will be all.

3 Likes

The title says it . Choose who is better from them. And say why.

• Dogs
  • Cats

0 voters

Honestly, I like both of them a lot. My family has had both. Though the dogs are gone, our cat is still around, but there’s still an eerie silence around the house.

There’s just something special about dogs, how they like to hang around, how they greet you at the door and how they affect the people around them. Thus, I like dogs a bit more.

1 Like

i like the dogs more because I had 21 dogs (19 puppies and the two parents)
And I know lots of people who have cats. And I saw that the cats die very quickly.

We had to put our cat down. He lived a long happy life and he was in a lot of pain. He’d always been my favorite.

R.I.P cat

Now go ahead get a dog dude

I have a dog

T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶

No

My favorite pets are fancy rats. They are really cute (especially when drinking from a glass of water), you can carry them on your shoulder, you can take them on walks, and they are easy to take care of. Bad thing is that they last too short.

We also keep four cats. I like cats very much. They are also rather cute and easy to take care of, but they are really hard to take on a walk and when you put them behind your neck, they are too heavy. Good thing about cats is that they can be summoned by calling their name.

Dogs are good, but really demanding of the owner. My family lack enough time for a dog, but my younger brother loves them.

Are there any other fancy rat lovers on the boards?