Phantom Reaper

This is incredible!
The head is great and I love how the Vahis are used

2 Likes

Looks great. I especially love the vahi shoulders

2 Likes

Superb use of parts and a great build. The vahi’s and by the shoulders look really nice as well.

This is a great moc and i was wondering where you got those vahi

1 Like

I got em from the vahki promotion lego ran in late 2004. These masks came with keerakh and zadakh. You can get them on bricklink for as much as a vahki retailed for at the time of release, ~10 USD.

Really awesome build :smile: , but the concept is pretty uninspired.

would you care to post the instructions for the head and shoulders to here?

I got to admit, I never imagined using the vahki as shoulder armor.

Great parts usage, though the chest looks a little thin, and the hands pull me out for some reason.
Again the parts usage is great and so are the colors, my nitpicks are really only minor things.

1 Like

Y’know, after looking at these hands again, I know what the problem is. They’re about the right size and shape, but the thumb isn’t where it should be. Hmph these hands stink, I’ll probably avoid using them on future mocs.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be real I’ve tried using the standard ccbs hands before on mocs but it never works. Aside from them however I really like the moc, great parts usage as always my dude

1 Like

I like this guy quite a bit. the vahis as shoulder armor pull off a kinda corroded look, which is perfect for this guy. the build in general is super solid, but i’m not sure if i like the tubes going over the hips/thighs.

also the lantern is cute

just slapping on a score without clarifying why does nothing to help anyone. could you possibly elaborate?

3 Likes

At that moment I was tired an lazy

Torso seems skinny. Like way too skiny.

Okay this looks incredible. A great build and some awesome parts usage!

1 Like

i…its…oh my…its like im staring at a buffet full of my favorite foods, i cant look away :laughing:

4 Likes

@BrokenAxels

5 Likes

Eh ill be fiiiine/s

5 Likes

Yeah. You’re not 3.

1 Like

or am i/s

2 Likes

This looks awesome. I really like the head and the look of the Vahi shoulderpads.

2 Likes