Phineas and Ferb

One of my favorite cartoons ever. Let’s talk about it.

17 Likes

brings back memories when I first saw it…

1 Like

The show gotten stale overtime, some of the show were just repeat or a disappointed hype build. I’m alittle sad it’s over.

4 Likes

Best show #2

2 Likes

Used to be my favorite show.
It’s still up there, and I was rather disappointed when it was cancelled.

1 Like

Favourite show is avatar last airbender.

2 Likes

I used to absolutely love this show back in elementary school. I’d be sure to watch it whenever it was on and once even had a Perry plushie. Not sure why I enjoyed it so much; though I presume it had something to do with how much I loved platypuses back then.

2 Likes

I stopped watching it because it was so repetitive and the jokes were getting worse and worse. It had some good episodes. Tho.

2 Likes

Personally the only episodes I didn’t care for were a few of the ones towards the end. However I don’t think it’s the same as something like SpongeBob were it became just plain bad and it continued to keep going and get worse. Sure, Phineas and Ferb is a bit repetitive, but they almost always found a way to make it work. I personally think they should’ve ended it with the episode “Act Your Age”, which was the one when they went forward in time to when they were teenagers. The last episode was a bit meh, it had some good moments but it wasn’t the best they had. Overall though, I’m actually glad they ended it because they wanted to avoid becoming “that show that keeps going and gets worse every episode”.

2 Likes

It was very mediocre…but I recall that the german doctor guy was very interesting. I found delight in his backstories.

2 Likes

*Druselstinian
I don’t even know if I spelled that correctly XD.

5 Likes

Oh yeah…I remember - but MM calls him german.

2 Likes

Can I just say that Doofenshmirtz was probably one of the best characters in the show? He never failed to both interest me and keep me laughing.

16 Likes

One of my favorite cartoons ever.

rip in rip 2007-2015

2 Likes

I remember when this show premiered, but as the years went by every episode felt the same

I’m a pretty big fan of the show (any other fans here may have noticed Peter the Panda is my avatar :V), its sense of humour really appealed to me and I really grew to love the characters. I never really felt like it ever got bad, though you could tell towards the end the cracks were beginning to show even if that’s when we also saw some of their best stuff (the creators even thought it was a good time to end because they found themselves redoing the same ideas in pitches). Hard to pick favourite episodes, but ones that immediately come to mind are things like Night of the Living Pharmacists, the Star Wars Special, Lost in Danville, Meapless in Seattle, Summer Belongs to You, The Beak, Father’s Day and probably many others (also love the movie). Also really like a lot of the music in the show, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence a lot of other cartoons like My Little Pony and Steven Universe started heavily featuring songs after the show started.

Also if anyone’s interested the same people making the show are making another series called Milo Murphy’s Law, which is of course a new setting to explore new ideas and humour but it’s kind of described as a spiritual successor to the show. Oh, and Weird Al Yankovic is voicing the titular character. That Weird Al Yankovic.

7 Likes

I definitely enjoyed this show back in the day. It started to get a bit too big for my liking, though.

2 Likes

Favorite episodes:

• Summer Belongs to You
  • Star Wars special
  • The Flash Forward one at the end
  • The Beak
  • Both Meap episodes
  • The Marvel episode
  • That Episode With the Canadian Secret Agent
  • The LotR/Excalibur/Middle Ages episode
    These are in no particular order.
3 Likes

If I were to make a number 1 spot it’s probably either summer belongs to you or act your age. The one with Captain Weber is a close second as well.

*pharmacist :wink:

4 Likes