Pizzacheetah's Sketch Dump Topic

Or “Drawings I Did At School Instead Of Doing Work,” whichever suits you. I don’t intend to update this regularly, but I might as well put it up.

Just some masks.

Some variations on a runic writing language.

10 Likes

The one in the bottom left looks like a Brain Attack torso shell.

1 Like

I mostly make them up as I go, so how they end up is just as much a surprise to me as it is to everyone else. I was kinda trying to do a variation on the Noble Huna with that one, it sorta worked.

2 Likes

Is it just me or does the mask with the block of text next to it look vaguely like Onewa’s Great Komau?

2 Likes

A bit, that was part of the inspiration. The text says how it ended up looking like an HK Droid head, and then when I tried making it look different it just… fell to pieces.

1 Like

The masks are good, but I’m loving the runes.

3 Likes

what the

4 Likes

This Kanohi has cried for help for thousands of years, and no one has answered. Now, it has lost all hope, becoming an empty shell of its original form. Death is the only comfort it wishes for now, as it slowly rots away in a dark hole.

I just really didn’t like the way that one turned out, so I wrote that.

3 Likes

Ignore my shoddily drawn boots and horrid proportions, I’m afraid I’m as bad as Karzahni in that area.

This started as me drawing some fanart of a character from EpicDuel, and halfway through I realized I had messed up, so it became a model of the body armor said character wears.

4 Likes

looks cool IMO man

2 Likes

I may get around to actually drawing Charfade at some point, but until then this is what I got. TAing for two classes gives me a lot of spare time.

2 Likes

I like swords, even impractical ones.

5 Likes

How are any of those impractical? /s

so we have from left to right
A Pretty Buster Sword
A Cool Cyber Blade
Iron Sword From Skyrim
THE SWORD I WANT TO MAKE RIGHT NOW!
And Kopakas Ice Sword

2 Likes

All correct except for two. The first is actually a style of Japanese sword, and the Iron Sword is more based on Sting from LotR.

More blades, TAing is great.

2 Likes

The first one is what I’d imagine a butcher would use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s actually a stylized Buster Sword, when @Whaddon guessed that one of my previous swords was the Buster Sword, I felt that I should draw a rendition of the Buster Sword as comparison.

Ah, I see it now.
New headcanon: Cloud is secretly a butcher (or sushi chef)

1 Like

Just a character concept for a MOBA I’m never going to make. Check out @Whaddon 's MOBA topic if you wanna see concepts from other users or post your own.

2 Likes