Play Stippling

r-really? He did drop his humor in the last release, not to mention he’s the only few people who review both constraction and system.

His presentation style slightly reminds me of Var’s.

You can clearly see when someone is passionate about what he’s presenting and when someone is doing it just because “it’s one more video up on the channel” (<–this is basically a quote from some of the posts on his blog). And this is not just a problem I have with JB’s Bionicle reviews, but with many other themes he reviews.

On the other hand Stippling, IXrolloutIX , Eljay, and many others (not just Bionicle reviewers) like SpitBricks with Mixels (I hope I wrote the name right) and Just2good with… whatever set he reviews, are visibly a lot more passionate about the things they have in front of them to review, and don’t seem to upload any video just to increase the volume of stuff they do.

I enjoy high quality and passion, and I just think they’re more important than a shiny white background.

2 Likes

I liked how Stippling was able to turn his 30 minute Moc series into an actual story and make you want to actually want to watch the video instead of skipping to the end to see what he had built

1 Like

I actually prefer the episodes where he builds.

The story is interesting and all, I’m not trying to bash it. I just honestly prefer watching the video, and seeing how the thing he is creating comes together.

Personal preference I guess…

1 Like

i think his story turned out quite cringy

2 Likes

Anybody have any idea what happened to Stippling? He hasn’t posted for 6 months on any of his social media.

2 Likes

I was wondering the exact same thing, I loved him videos, but suddenly he just disappeared, I fear something bad mught have happend to him

He made his name by being the first youtuber to review the Summer wave of G2 sets, way before the others.

Before that he wasnt as well known.

The latest activity that I can find is him commenting on reddit:
http://i.imgur.com/UrHpSqE.png
This comment was posted April 22 and even then, there is hardly any update other than his illness.

2 Likes

Now THAT is an attractive shelf…like hoboy what would I give to be in that room and optain some of those sets…Dont need all of them, just two or three.

He rose to fame but the great die.

Dont tell TTV that. :wink: They wont like the concept of the great dying.

1 Like

I dont understand the mentallity of people like that, why so many duplicated sets, why unopened

Me neither, I don’t get it.
Unless maybe one of his family members had a toys shop, which wouldn’t surprise me judging by some quite exclusive and lesser known gadgets he has there.

You can close boxes and make them look unopened… Exacto blade and taking out the contents.

When the Dollar goes into the economic trash, the return of the gold standard, and subsequent fall of western economy its good to have valuable goods stored for necessary times.

But what if they dont want to sell it, they just store it in there for no reason,

@TeslaEffect @LTVmocs @Star-Lord

You people going off-topic on this reddit post.

All we know that his last activity Play Stippling did is commenting on this massive stock shelf. People who reply that “he’s dead” is a stretch compared to LegoMationStudio active stats (even though his reputation is much older and goes to college).

1 Like

He is dead as much as RolloutReviews…dead meaning he is not uploading any videos for the time being, may post some in the future, may not. Would be happy for him if he found a more succesful venture than just youtube, well to all really (youtube is not kind to say the least to content creators at all).

If its college, then its a worth while venture.

2 Likes