~Plorg 2~

The stick!

We train it[quote=“LeKrahka, post:220, topic:44268, full:true”]
We train that savage Glob to have respect for its owner and make them fetch the stick, because that’s 100% an option.
[/quote]

This guy is the smartest guy here.

We tame it with thy stick

4 Likes

Feed it your hand to tame it, then use the stick.

2 Likes

You decide to hit it with a stick. It gets hurt, and dies.
Level 1 complete, gain 2 lives
Life Total: 3
Who wants to do level 2?

Raises hand

Let’s skip to level three

@Ace is smart, he gets to do Level 2.

quick, where’s my game genie?!

?

cheat codes, let’s use cheat codes

2 Likes

Up up down down left right left right b a select start.

2 Likes

power overwhelming

1 Like

Our first course of action should be to construct additional pylons.

1 Like

Our first course of actions is to change game genres.

tower defense anyone?

I’m pretty sure I get that reference if there is one…

I feel like this is a gross misunderstanding of what I originally intended for ~Plorg~. First of all, you never asked permission to use the name, so this is an illegitimate version and certainly not canon. (And I don’t appreciate this theft, either. It’s pretty insulting that you’d link the original and then never bother to ask if I’d approve of this.)

Secondly, the original ~Plorg~ was about discovery, and being confused on what you were. It wasn’t about cannibalism or friends or even making it an RPG. It was a coming-of age story, meant to display a story of maturity and figuring out the kind of person you were going to be. But it’s lesson was also about learning to accept what you were and move on from it. This just seems to not understand that message; hence why I dislike this version so much.

In truth, ~plorg~ was a game not about randomness, but a sequence of events, which led to the discovery that you were a microorganism inside of the bloodstream of a person. This is just… Randomness.

7 Likes

I feel like this could have been a PM, but your point stands regardless.

And now I feel ashamed for participating in this.

6 Likes

As do I.

2 Likes

I had no idea. Whoops.