Podcast Officially on iTunes (for real this time!)

It’s definitely there…
Make sure you’re subscribed to the podcast and refreshing the feed in your library, though by now it should be appearing in the store feed as well so not really sure why you’re not seeing it.

1 Like

Huh. Odd. It shows up in the store but not in my feed (on my phone). And I’m unable to download or stream it. On my computer it shows up, and I’m able to stream it, but not download it.

1 Like

I can’t seem to download 132 either. Not sure if it’s related to @noob1234’s problem.

@IllustriousVar, you got any idea what’s happening?

BTW, 133 appearing in the feed for me. Just a friendly reminder. :smiley:

Is this on google play for free

No clue whats going on :confused: its working for me.

You can use the app “Stitcher” to access our episodes. It’s free and available on Google Play

3 Likes

Episode 134: Discount Dirtbag has been added to the stream

5 Likes

new episode!!! YAY!!! :smile_cat:

Any idea why I can’t download any episodes after 131 on iTunes??

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any episode after Valngras on my feed. I’ve refreshed it several times.

2 Likes

So @IllustriousVar, do you guys have plans to start a TTV Talks iTunes feed soon? 10+ episodes should be enough to get approved, right?

BTW, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love TTV Talks. It’s become my favourite show you guys have going, and I would love to be able to easily download in onto mobile. :smiley:

2 Likes

Same.

Ditto. What happens to me now is that the new episodes are available on the store page, but it won’t let me download the episodes, leaving a grayed-out unplayed episode in the feed.

1 Like

Same here.

That makes three of us.

EDIT: This is what happens when I try to download

3 Likes

It doesn’t let me download any episodes after Valengras, unfortunately…

4 Likes

“Episode 137: It’s Not Us, It You” has been added to the feed.

I believe I have also resolved the issue of episodes not being downloaded.

7 Likes

A heads up @IllustriousVar, ep. 138 and 139 are not showing up in the feed.

It’s kinda hard to download episodes that aren’t there. :stuck_out_tongue:

(In all seriousness, I totally understand if you guys have been busy lately).

2 Likes

Also episodes 134 and 135 are at the bottom of the list underneath episode 1 for me.

The TTV Talks feed isn’t updating for me, @IllustriousVar

It says that the feed has been updated today (May 14th) and yet I’m not seeing the AoU episode listed. Is anybody else having this problem?

Someone on the team must have accidentally changed the directory, it’s fixed now.

1 Like