Poharu Mirai (Self-MOC)

Chicken instructions. Please. But nice moc man. Love the use of wing and flame elements.

4 Likes

It’s real solid. I like the color blocking at the bottom to simulate boots and the dark azure and trans purple layering and color scheme work very well. Also, those chickens.

3 Likes

Awesome work on the boots and coat!

1 Like

I like the cloak design it has built in it. Really cool all around.

1 Like

Amazing.
Everything here looks great

1 Like

Thanks a lot everyone :smiley:[quote=“PeppyBricks, post:5, topic:39869”]
Chicken instructions. Please.
[/quote]

sure, I can make those some time in the next few days, the design isn’t that complex though.

2 Likes

Loving the boots, plus as has been said the chickens look fantastic

2 Likes

Love the armoring!

1 Like

Chickens sell it. I love this moc alot

2 Likes

Amazing.

2 Likes

This guy is great! I dig 'em! Build is really well done, and the upper cloak design works out really well! And the system on the lower legs is well realized. Overall all a very well build MOC!

1 Like

Great moc! I love how well the color blocking and layering work on him! Very solid looking and well executed.

2 Likes

Very impressive MOC! Nice use of the wings/fins!
God bless- Duckie

1 Like

I think it’s the perfect size, if you ask me.

@Poharu I would like to see a description describing how this relates to you, but otherwise: Great job! I really dig that shovel. :wink:

Edited for Double Posting - Waj

Edit: Thank you for fixing my DP, @Waj! I wasn’t quite sure how to fix it myself after reading the rules and discovering my mistake. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the shovel for

does it have to do with the chickens…

Oh god WHATS THE SHOVEL FOR

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :smiley:

I’m not sure what kind of description you have in mind. I can explain in detail what design choices I made to make it accurate to myself if that is what your interested in.

it has no relation to the chickens.
It’s used for digging, lifting and moving bulk materials, such as soil, coal, gravel, snow, sand or ore. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is really impressive, and the kohlii stick is really impressive in my opinion.

Although it’s your name and you hace every right to name him whatever you want, why is his name POharu if he’s blue lol

Nah lol definitely a kohlii stick

1 Like

Yes, that’s exactly what I had in mind.

1 Like

All right, here’s an explanation

Poharu’s design is mostly based just on things and designs I like a lot. There isn’t a lot that is directly based on myself in real life as my clothing attire and life isn’t all that interesting.
The overall design is based on three of my all time favorite character designs, there three characters are Robin from Fire Emblem, Archer from Fate/Stay Night and Gundam Tanaka from Danganronpa. I’m sure you can see some of the similarities when you look the three up.
The colors are my favorite colors in Lego’s color pallet. Dark azure is probably just my favorite color in general, white is the most useful color Lego has ever made and love it because of that, trans purple is my favorite translucent color and makes for a great accent with the white and dark azure. Dark blue is the only color in the moc that isn’t among my favorite but it makes for great accent color that allowed me to have more varied part usage.
The idea to give him a shovel is a reference to an in-joke with my friends, but it’s also based on an earlier version of Poharu where he had a shovel. And I felt it was a more likely that I would use a shovel than a sword or something like that.
Lastly the chickens are there because they’re my favorite animal and I have a slight obsession with chickens.

And that about covers it all.

It’s supposed to be a shovel :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Poharu, like all my other MOCs doesn’t exist in the Bionicle universe. (Or any universe for that matter.) and because of that I don’t follow any of the Bionicle “rules.”

3 Likes