Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

So it’s a Mega-Key-Synergy-Burst-Diamond-Stone-Thingo.
It’s the only logical conclusion…

3 Likes

So basically Pokemon games just keep getting closer and closer to being a Super Robot or Fighting anime.

I mean, we have over the top awesome attacks and attack names

transformations that occur because of bonds with our friends

said transformations basically being Super Modes a la Unicron Trilogy Optimus Prime and other similar mecha

and Kamen Rider esque henshin sequence posing for the trainers to activate said super modes.

I am so beyond okay with this

all we need is a Mega Golurk to complete the super robot.

7 Likes

I think I’m the only one who wouldn’t have a single problem with integrating Burst Evolution into the new generation. But as long as it’s exclusive to a small amount of Pokemon, like starters or certain Legendaries.

2 Likes

I think it would be really stupid.

And I want it so much…

2 Likes

I didn’t see any posts regarding this, so I’ll just put it here.
Lunala’s new Ability is basically like a fancy version of Multiscale, which nerfs that first super-effective hit at full health, making it difficult to OHKO.

Both legendary’s signature moves negate the target’s ability, kind of like Mold Breaker.

EDIT: Apparently the professor of the region is all over Pokémon moves, even going as far as to, “Take direct hits from Pokémon.”

This man is a bada-

3 Likes

I have to imagine that, since they’re signature abilities, that they’ll likely end up doing more, as well

1 Like

If the stones really are synergy stones being incorporated into the main series games, that’d be pretty sweet, because then your Pokemon get to go Super Saiyan. They have to make the Pokemon yell for a long time when they start synergy burstin’ all over the place though.

Actually, the best part of Synergy Stones would be that every Pokemon could use it. Perhaps its an alternative for Pokemon that can’t be helped by a mega, or a less powerful alternative that allows the Pokemon to still hold items?

That… seems like a really good idea. I like the thought of them still making Mega Evolutions, but also allowing fully evolved Pokemon a slightly less powerful alternative that all of them have access to because it doesn’t require a new decked out design, but you have the pro of being able to use held items, while Mega Pokemon are more powerful, but sacrifice that held item usage.

2 Likes

Well duh but still saying it will be super affective to both other starters and with a 4x weakness that focus on physical wouldn’t matter much, blastoise can still kill charizard with a rock move in one hit even though its special.

The difference between Blastoise’s physical and special stats is literally four. Of course physical moves are going to perform roughly just as well as special moves for him. Also, Charizard’s defenses are meh, which is why that 4x weakness kills him dead in one hit. Then again, like my point has always been, you’d switch your Charizard out if someone brought out a Blastoise.

We don’t know what the stats of the starters are. Rowlet might have superb special defense, who knows.

new pokemans got leaked, only 2 at the moment.

They also showed off the new Zygarde formes in-game.

Iwanko is ridiculously cute

One of our rivals is a mask.

1 Like

With Zygarde’s new formes shown ingame, does anyone think SUMO will be a “sequel” to XY, similar to Gen 2 with Kanto?

4 Likes

Probably, I’m hoping they let us back to Kalos if that’s the case.

1 Like

I’d personally prefer if this was a separate game, not a sequel to any of the others.

1 Like

#####Someone hold me… :snake:

3 Likes

Zygarde Complete Form is so much smaller than I had expected.

IT’S A GUNDAM

2 Likes

@Aegyptiacus in-game battle sizes are never up to scale. The 3DS just can’t handle it, unlike the console games where the Pokemon are almost always up-to-scale. Here’s to hoping we get a better handheld in the next few years…

Never we’re just going to make a million new 3ds!