Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

I think they all have Same Type Attack Bonus already

But just imagine if you could use a Voltorb
As a actual Grenade

2 Likes

Delicious Vanilluxe… Um, you heard nothing. Absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

I was trying to find this Image

Then there’s this:

1 Like

man I loved those Animations

sand how this topic became talking about other uses to Pokemon

Well… This seems dead… So… I’ma post my thoughts on all the new pocket monsters revealed so far…

ROWLET

Looks cool and cute I guess… Simple though. It’s a ball-owl with two leaves… Why am I doing so much punctuation… I hope it doesn’t become something ridiculous

Litten

It’s kittten that’s been lit on fire. That simple. Stay on 4 legs kid.

Popplio

This guys is really cute, and if he gets a fairy type, that would actually fit him. I don’t want another Samurott, it’s the worst thing I’ve seen in my life. Anways, as it is, this gets way to much hate, I’m not going to pick him, but man, that’s not because he is bad, it’s just that Rowlet is so cool. Litten is tbh worse than this guy.

Pikipek

Looks cool I guess, but it really is just another starter bird like Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, Pidove and Fletchling.

Yungoos

I don’t believe that this is a pre-evolution to Zangoose, I believe that this is just another Rattata. I think it’s very obvious that they would lock which Pokémon that could be found in the copy used at E3.

Grubbin

Once again, just another trend-Pokémon, this time the regions bug Pokémon, like Caterpie and Ledyba. It is said to be found near powerplants, which is odd… Unless there is a power plant on the first island, but I don’t think there is so, I donno… It’s name sounds like an old, grumpy guy… Let’s call him Ben?

Iwanko

This thing does not look like a rock-type, 'nuff said.

Nekkoara

Koala, guess that’s cool… It’s log it’s holding looks like a drum tbh…

Now let’s move on to some bigger stuff!

Solgaleo

Uuh, why is this a steel-type and not a fire-type… :confused: Also, when I first heard the japanese name, I couldn’t stop thinking that it would look too close to Pyroar, and I was right.

Lunala

Yes, this is Nala from teletubbies, it what I’ve always wanted in my Pokémon games! OMG!

Okay, jokes aside, It looks flat, and this is what I was worried about when I heard the japanese name and the speculation of it being a bat. I hate being right. And Lunala should be a fairy-type, like seriously, moon blast and all that…

Tbh, both of these look weak.

Here is the last Gen 7 Pokémon we know about!

Magearna

Can I just ask, who wanted a robot Diancie? Diancie is already a version of another monster, Carbink… Yes, they are monsters. And is it confirmed this is a legendary, and at that, a mythical (event) Pokémon?

Let’s discuss the new forms aswell?

Zygarde
Hmm, it’s hard to find good quality, full size pictures of this one…

Okay, so I don’t think the core will be playable in the game. From what we’ve seen I am guessing this: 100% Health=10% (Dog) Form, 50% Health=50% (Original) Form, 10% Health=100% (Complete) Form. Let’s just be honest though, 100% Form looks awesome and I can’t wait to see it in the anime.

Rotom

I don’t think this will be usable as a Pokémon but, whatever.

But those are just my thoughts, comment your thoughts on this video down below! Wait, is this not a video?

Hello yes it is a good game for bird types.

Um, dude

Bug Electric, duh.

3 Likes

woaj

5 Likes

This isn’t a new rotom form if you read the text on the picture, he IS the pokedex not a battle pokemon.[quote=“WOLKsite, post:247, topic:23205”]
Iwanko

This thing does not look like a rock-type, 'nuff said.
[/quote]

He looks covered in mud and his ears and neck thing has sharp angles making them look like rocks.

Stated later in the topic making it steel makes way more sense, and when it attacks it also gains a third eye and its face looks like space, so psychic makes sense too.

Other than being a lion, doesn’t look much like Pyroar

Its body has a kind of void look to it, and being flat makes sense for it being a bat and looking like the moon at the same time, it also has the space and third eye thing I mentioned with Solgaleo. Im glad it was NOT fairy type it make it unfair against Solgaleo like Yveltal was to Xerneas.

And I’m sure that it being ghost has some basis on mythology.
Its also got two crescent moons at the ends of its wings and stars under its wings, the whole thing looks like the night sky.
Both look like what they’re based off and look way more appropriate to their theme than other legendaries like Lugia Dialga and Palkia (Dialga doesn’t even have like a hourglass or something)

If I show someone unfamiliar with pokemon Dialga and told them “this is a legendary pokemon of something” and they probably wont figure out what it is. These are great in that I could show them to someone that doesn’t know much about pokemon and they would figure out that they are based on the sun and the moon.

Well name wise yeah but it isn’t on fire physically (probs when it evolves) plus its head mark with the eyes is the alchemical symbol for sulfur

And I have no opinions on Magearna it just seems to exist for a movie like hoopa.

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/ce/Grubbin.png/250px-Grubbin.png

AT LEAST ITS NOT AS BAD AS SCUM BEETLE! GET IT OFF MY SCREEN I DON’T WANT IT.

1 Like

Magearna might tie Alola to Kalos. From the movie trailers, she seems to be related to the Azoth Kingdom and Mega Evolution. She definetly seems like part of Kalos, so the rumors of Kalos in Sun and Moon might hold weight.b

2 Likes

maybe we will get a GS endgame where we revisit Kalos
and we could have a reason for Magearna to have more of a fitting

1 Like

Sorry to rain on everyone’s parade, but that doesn’t seem plausible. They’d have to remake the entirety of Kalos, because the new world design used in Alola just doesn’t match up. They’d also have to create new character models to replace the chibi designs, redesign buildings to accommodate for those new character model sizes, and overal just do a giant overhaul. It wouldn’t be like going back to Kanto in GSC, because sprites are a lot more manageable and things didn’t change dirastically between GSC and RGBY. Going back to Kalos would essentially require remaking the entire region, that’s a whole year of game development (minus story stuff).

3 Likes

And? they’re being funded by nintendo. Plus if its linked to the train station in Kalos then they might have planned it for a while. or they just re use the assets and give you the old style, then all they have to change is the customizable items for the trainer.

Plus its not like their making a new engine, its the same one from xy just upgraded a lot.

2 Likes

And this is confirmed by Nintendo?

You’re being very illogical about this. It doesn’t matter who they’re “funded by”. Making a game takes time, and having to remake an entire region, while making another region would take several years. Also, Alola is an island. You’re not going to get anywhere by train. You can give that one up regardless.

1 Like

That seems awfully close minded of you.

Trains can do whatever they want too.

It isn’t your place to tell a train that it can’t transport people from islands.

I thought we where at a place in society where trains can follow their dreams, and accomplish whatever they dream…

6 Likes

The train is really the theory right now cause its completely unused in xy, so its not out of the imagination it can take you to a boat or something. And being funded by is important cause that lets them hire more people, to get more things done. like I stated before, if this was planned from at least the gen 3 remakes they would have a good amount of time, its still highly unlikely though.

And who else would be funding Pokemon?

Are we expecting a Pokemon game, or the saviour of humanity, a time machine, and the meaning of life (With bonus billion dollars and all your dreams coming true)?

TRAINS ARE INFERIOR TO THE MEGA RAYQUAZA MASTER RACE! SPACE IS THE FUTURE!

The only way I can see that working is if we take a boat to Southern Kalos, and then take a train to Northern Kalos. That’s a lot of landmass to make and remake. They had two years, but it seems they spent that two years refining the engine and improving on battle visuals and making a big amazing region. I guess it is possible that they somehow did all of this, but that’d mean that this Pokemon game would be the most revolutionary game ever made (with a lot more love and overall work put into it as well)

Good point. I’ll exchange that for the BEST type of air travel.

3 Likes