1 Like

Can we get a link?

Look at Shedinja

Shedinja doesn’t count, plus it has 1HP

The new guy actually has the superior design

1 Like

actually on other news
people saying from reading Rockruffs Pokedex thing on the website

"Rockruff is a sociable Pokémon, but as it grows, its disposition gets wilder. If it begins to howl when the sun goes down, that is proof that it’s close to evolving. It’s said that it leaves its Trainer’s side to evolve and returns again when fully evolved"

so they say it might be a Werewolf Pokemon

What typing is that pedobear? and I want 6 of them Pikaghosts.

Slap on Levitate and you’ve got four.

1 Like

The new regional ghost is the most creepy Pokemon currently designed. It’s just… unsettling.

1 Like

Normal/Fighting.

I like that the actual guy wears it like a stereotypical ghost costume and holds a stick so that it can have a Pikachu tail. It’s very clever.

2 Likes

I can’t help but thinking that the ghost thing looks like a substitute.

1 Like

The new pokemon are plain and heres a new trailer

1 Like

That’s exactly why I love it, it’s one of the few Pokemon to legitimately send chills diwn my spine, alongside Darkrai.

That bear is worse than Bruxish tho.

But I’m getting really excited. This is the first time I’ve been in the fandom for a new main series game. I’m loving thinking about which Pokemon I’ll use, the mystery of the new bracelets, and I just can’t describe my excitement right now.

1 Like

POKEMON AMIE IS STILL A THING I APPROVE OF THIS

In other news… looks like you’ll be able to ride around on certain Pokemon through different terrains. I don’t know what you guys think about it, but that’s just flippin’ amazeballs.
And what’s this?!

Looks like something new will be coming into play with Sun and Moon. I don’t know what the heck it is, but I like it.

1 Like

I think I saw a video title about “Synergy Attacks”, but I didn’t watch…

found on KYM

1 Like

Ohmigoshit’ssodarncutelookatitAAAAGGGHHH

5 Likes

hORSESHOE CRAB YUSSSSS

2 Likes