Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

When will Pokemon Bank get its update? I want to get my gen 3-6 teams in my copy of Sun asap. They said January, January is almost over. Don’t tell me that it’s delayed…

3 Likes

I could help you with those if you could help me.

The Pokemon Bank update is out, for those who want to know.

3 Likes

Alright
Time to get some of the Pokemon I nee

I love how the descriptions of the Pokemon you transfer say “seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach you from the Kalos/Hoenn region”.

[quote=“Radiation-7901, post:1264, topic:23205”]
space and time
[/quote]
Sinnoh confirmed

Me too.

I also wondered how canon Bank was until i saw that.

Does someone know how to get a Lopunnite in Sun and Moon? Because somehow it seems like some Mega Stones can’t be obtained - or at least I haven’t found any information about where to get them…

you can uptain the stones from th battle three, however some of the stones are indeed unoptainable, and if i remember correctly, you have to transfer pokemon from X,Y, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire (and possibly from past Pokemon games too) from the Pokemon Bank in order to resive pokemon from the other regions, because unlike the other games, you do not get the national Pokedex in ither Sun nor Moon.

1 Like

Yeah, I know that, but you can’t transfer items…

…So why did I spend all the time breeding a Lopunny in ORAS if in Sun and Moon I can’t even use it properly anymore?!

that is stupid
but when looking to see which are unobtainable
it is all of the stones for pokemon that cannot be found in Alola (excluding the 3 kanto starters)

the only hope I have is when the Sinnoh remakes come out if they do

they will most likely add them in again (and possibly add some more) if there is going to be a new pokemon game for the switch… maybe… we will see…

I hope not - at least I hope it’s not a “normal” Pokemon edition. Then I’d have to get the Switch, and even if you can use it as a handheld - it still strikes me as a little pointless to spend so much money on it when I don’t have a TV…

You’re going to have to upgrade. The Switch is also pretty close to the launch 3DS price. You’re getting a powerful handheld that’s superior to all previous handhelds, that should be enough to warrant picking one up when the time comes. We need all future mainseries Pokemon titles on the Switch, specifically because the 3DS was too technically limiting.

1 Like

I think I heard something about the Switch costing 300$ or something. That’s a little much for a handheld in my opinion. Was the 3DS really that expensive, too? Or did I hear the wrong numbers?

But then there aren’t any games that I really want to play going to be released this year anyway (at least not as far as I heard), so next year the Switch might get cheaper…

The original 3DS was that expensive. You’re paying for an HD console that’s portable man. I’d have preferred $250 myself, but they’d be selling it at a loss then.

Nah, well, I guess I’m simply the kind of person who uses something until it falls apart and is very skeptical of expensive new stuff :wink:

I especially don’t care for graphics/resolution as long as the game is playable.

Fluid multi battles in Pokemon would be nice to have again, however…

I’m like that too, but the 3DS is just so awfully outdated I can’t stand it. The screen resolution is so awful, you can barely make out anyone’s face in XY/ORAS. Everything’s just so pixelated and jagged on the system. I’m not looking for anything insane visually, I just want to actually see what the models are supposed to look like when the resolution isn’t turning them into a jumbled mess (if you see the games on an emulator, everything looks so nice and smooth, you can actually see details you can’t on the 3DS since modelling work is always done on a computer at a higher resolution) and I want better framerate for battles.

Also, the more processing power they have, the more they can do with the models and game world. Wouldn’t you like to have Pokemon follow you around, and even have actual idle battle and move impact animations like in the gamecube and Stadium games? The more powerful the system is, the more Game Freak can give us in the games. You’re also looking at the possibility of very large regions, and even travelling betwen two or more separate regions. The Switch would be the best thing to happen to the franchise.

3 Likes

Just read something about the other Mega Stones being obtainable through Global-Link Tournaments over time… If you participate in the one in February you get the Mega Stones for Mawile and Beedrill - however, apparently there is only a limited number of people who can participate, so I guess sooner or later there will be other ways to obtain the missing Mega Stones…

By the way, would someone who has Pokemon Bank be willing to help me get my competitive Pokemon from ORAS to S/M?
I could give you a shiny Krabby in return?

I’d be happy to! What time?

Also:

Probably through the Sinnoh remakes.

1 Like

@Radiation-7901

Thanks!

Let’s see, I already have your friend code and you have mine…
I don’t know in which time zone you live, but today I have time from about 2 hours after I posted this until 5 hours after I posted this?

In total (with the Krabby) it are 18 Pokemon you would have to trade me.