Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon

They really are piling on the events in the last few months before the new games, aren’t they?

3 Likes

Team Rocket returns in USUM .

So far we only have confirmed snippets of their Headquaters and two grunts from promotional material. They’re going by the name of Rainbow Rocket (RR). Coincidentally, there was a leak before the reveal of USUM that correctly guessed the names of the games before they were announced, and boldly stated that Rainbow Rocket would be a team in the game. Until now, everyone thought it was hogwash, but getting two things right with such percision long before either were revealed means that the leak itself is unquestionably real at this point. Since this is the case, it means that we’ll also see new Alola forms and even an interesting personality ■■■■■ for Hau.

@Chronicler Seems like the games might actually be worth it. So far they seem to be going crazy with secret additions to these games. We’re already going to be able catch past legendaries using the Ultra Wormholes (might even get to go to their iconic specific locations in past games), the fact that we have, at the very least, four different teams in the games is incredible.

4 Likes

Oh, also, there’s a Celebi event that’s going on until September of next year. You just need to buy the virtual console version of Gold and Silver then look at your receipt. Apparently, it’ll work with all four gen 7 games.

1 Like

It also made the claim that other evil teams from previous games would return.

1 Like

Oh dude, what if you obtain the legendary Pokemon from previous versions by battling each evil team from an alternate reality where they were successful?

1 Like

So um, about the shiny Silvally, GameStop ran out of cards, so they gave me five codes on a receipt.If you want one,then PM me, but please don’t ask me if you’re just too lazy to go to GameStop yourself :sweat_smile: (2 left)

1 Like

do they work for Pal versions of the games? (since I live in the UK)

1 Like

Yeah, apparently the codes don’t work outside the US, I don’t think.

Spoiler warning I guess?

A lot of stuff happens in the trailer
Also confirmations

They give us too much

7 Likes

Every form of pleasure and happiness is being felt right now.

3 Likes

Ok, that trailer might actually have convinced me to get this game. Even though I don’t expect too much from the story. Being able to fight “famous” trainers is kinda fun, though, I guess. I just hope the difficulty is as high as in Sun/Moon.

Why “Team Rainbow Rocket”, though? That sounds so stupid.

It only will be really tedious to trade all my competitive Pokemon over again… at least I don’t need Pokemon Bank this time.

2 Likes

I guess because Giovanni got Team Rocket back together and included all the team leaders together into a better team? Or heat maybe all the members from every team came together under the rocket banner

1 Like

Ok, missed that detail. Still a weird name, though. What I wonder, though… - wasn’t it kinda implied that Lysandre actually died? It’s been some time since I played X/Y, but didn’t he get buried alive when that ultimate weapon thing exploded?
And Cyrus - last time we saw him in Platinum he was stuck in the Distortion World, wasn’t he?

1 Like

Idk man, the whole thing is confusing. I can’t even fathom the reasoning and lengths Giovanni would go through to recreate rocket and get the other past team leaders

Though I guess more past characters return?

edit: I just noticed Maxie and Archie are in their RSE designs and not ORAS designs

Yeah, considering the whole Pokemon concept is built around 10 year olds who are free to travel around the world with creatures who can wreck whole cities or worse, I guess one doesn’t have to wonder if dead people live again or folks do random stuff.

sigh

If they’ll ever manage to come up with a good storyline for a main game?

1 Like

It seems like all the villains except Giovanni are from some alternate timeline where they won.

I’m as confused as all of you.

Giovanni has a Mewtwo. Seems like he’s also from a successful reality.

It’s not hard to understand. The Pokemon Multiverse kicked off with XY, got expanded in ORAS, and they went all out with SuMo. Multiple universes, multiple possibilities. Let’s not forget that in ORAS scientists almost sent a meteor crashing into RSE Hoenn. There were also the Hoopa rings that opened up pockets into other dimensions and allowed you to catch legendary Pokemon from other games.

1 Like

Since US/UM are going to be released soon, I spent some time finally using all that breeding material I had accumulated on my Sun edition. So, well, anyone of you interested in some leftover Pokemon from breeding?

I have (all with pretty good but NOT perfect IVs):

• 11 Eevees, some with Hidden Ability
  • 2 Extreme Speed + HA Dratini
  • 4 Noibats
  • 1 HA Ice Punch + Dragon Dance Totodile
  • 1 Ice Punch + Dragon Dance Totodile

As well as:

• a perfect Pichu (Timid, 5 max IV (not attack))
  • female Treecko with bad IVs
  • 2 Kartana’s

Don’t want anything specific in return, just give me something. I’m still searching for people to fight against and test my new Pokemon, though. :wink:

Man, as much as i love these games, going through it again in the ultra games isn’t as much fun? I mean, it’s still really good, but man, you gotta play the games blind…

My team’s lookin clean tho
Decidueye
Magnezone
Crabominable
Ribombee
Salazzle
Malamar (gonna replace it with mimikyu soon)

I actually got the pokemon in the end. Since I went to my Game to get the Marshadow codes recently, and they gave my the Shiny Silvally code as well.

1 Like