I haven't search for a clear translation, but the plot noticeably is different mid-way through the game.
So the new team, Ultra Recon Squad (sounds like a Hero Recon fan-fiction) are from another world, you can also visit UB home world as well.
Another UB also has be relieved:
UB - Adhesive is pure Poison type that shoot venom from it's needle.
Type/Etc. for the prior 2 UB:
UB - Burst: Fire/Ghost (rip potential Fire/Fairy type) and have a new move called Mind Blown that does recoil damage.
UB - Assembly: Rock/Steel (thats a bad typing tbf)
man i need to update on different topic, other than this
The english translation trailer from prior has been posted awhile ago:
And here are stuff announced and confirmed:
- Rotom Powers acts like the new O-Power which enhance various of activity in-game and allows two Z-moves in one battle (likely unavailable on local/wifi play)
- Catching older generation legendary Pokemon (ex: Mewtwo) can be found by traveling through Ultra Space whom-holes (so like the Hoopa ring thing from ORAS).
- USUM will be the last 3ds main series game for Pokemon (it was pretty much hinted during E3 for the Switch)
and here are some stuff that are somewhat spoilery from a leak:
- The game is about twice as long (how will the 3ds handle this)
- Increased difficulty but easier to train/catch (likely due to Rotom Powers)
- Plot is very different (as expected) but post game exceed other third iteration sequals
- UB Adhesive have another forme/evolution
- Old Team Leaders will make an appearance