Pokémon

Bleh. All these gen 3’ers. S’horrible.

Hey! Some of us got into it late. Besides, Gen 3 twas a fine generation, and we’re getting the remakes for the game this month! (Sorry if I came off rude)

1 Like

Nah you’re fine.
I just personally don’t like Gen 3. Didn’t feel right to me.
Don’t get me wrong though, my very first level 100 Pokemon was my Sableye from Pokemon Emerald I migrated to Black version. I’ve had many fond memories in Hoenn, maybe playing through Gold version first spoiled me. That game was amazing. Like 2 regions in one game. Wow.
http://i.imgur.com/r6J53BL.png

1 Like

I luv u

1 Like

Gen 4 REPRESENT

1 Like

Gen 4 was pretty good. Introduced many legendaries, many fan-favorite characters, the Gold-Silver remakes, and all the side features

Gen 4 is when I came in
ahh the memories
Now I dont have these games
I am going to get these games

I jumped on the Pokemon bandwagon during Gen 4, with Platinum. It was fantastic and really fun: I successfully beat the game with, I got an Action Replay, which I used to get shinies and stuff, I got Soul Silver, which was also really fun, and it was all just great…

…Until B&W came out, to which point I was bored and left the Pokemon scene…

…UNTIL, X&Y came out. It was fully 3D, something the main Pokemon games never did! I got it, and beat it in a week. Best week ever.

Now I’m just waiting for ORAS :smiley:

3 Likes

How did I not know this topic existed?

Anyway, as this topic apparently died off, I’m gonna try and start a new discussion.

Delta Episode. Thoughts? Theories?

Well, uh…

…Zinnia’s Mega Anklet looks cool. Resembles a certain dragon…

I beat it three days. After the first day I had gotten to the Fairy gym. Now I feel as if I rushed it.

Now that ORAS is drawing near, I think it’s time for everyone to share what their in-game team’ll be!

I’ll start off

Treecko–>Grovyle–>Sceptile (Tommy)
Nincada–>Ninjask (Sensei Wu)
Trapinch–>Vibrava–>Flygon (Anispotera)
Duskull–>Dusclops (Percival)
Corphish–>Crawdaunt (H)
Mawile (Rita)

Also, nicknames are sweg.

It’s too bad we can’t have customizable clothing or some of the other features of X and Y

Have you seen the new sneak feature? I’ll take an update to catching over personalization any day.

1 Like

Oliver?

Sir Percival of the Knights of the Round Table?

Repulsa?

1 Like

Yes Tommy, yes Rita.

Percival from uh…

Percy, from uh…

Thomas and Friends

1 Like

Heheh. Oliver… Tommy… I get it.

I’ll go back to my cave now. Or maybe I should call it the Quiver.

1 Like

“Too much water”
the human body is 60% water
So Ign, would you rate the human race a 4/10?

I hope you are drinking your 6-7 cups of water a day
Because 7.8 is too much

enough with the jokes…

1 Like

I honestly rate the Human Race a 2/10

Itsajokethatsnotthepointhere