1 Like

Stuff you can get for Poke-Miles
Such as Rare Candies

Ninetales

1 Like

y’know what I love
Nicknaming my Pokemon

2 Likes

So I’m gonna breed a competitive Mega Amphy, but should I go down the Agility set for Singles, or the bulky Trick Room set for Doubles?

well most battles are Doubles nowadays
so the trick room set might work
but the could have a Pokemon that Mega Ampharos

Both, I know it will take more more time. But alot of competitive people (like me) make multiple set for different team comp.

Are they?

Only in VGC.

1 Like

Hype Anybody?

3 Likes

Umm… Pokemon Generations has already been available to watch for a long time now… like, a couple years long

Aww yeah, I like this shorts approach. Should be some good fun until December.

1 Like

and I feel like most of us agree
this will be better than the Sun and Moon Anime

Ohhhhh wait I take that back… I see what this is now… ooops XD

Apparently they’ll just be shorts, and only 3-5 minutes long. Why can’t they just cancel the main anime and actually make this the main anime series? It’d be good for a change. :confused:

So these shorts are based on the video game characters?

Because Pokemon needed more confusion in what is canon…

Brah, we all know that the games and the stories they tell are canon, and that the anime and it’s story is trash. :wink:

1 Like

I actually enjoy the anime whole heartedly.

Anyway, my main point was that there are all ready plenty of people who don’t know what they are talking about, who think the games and anime are cannon to each other (Things like Ash and Red being the same, you know what I mean). Having these widely available animated shorts, based on the video games is only going to create more annoying YouTube comments from non Pokemon fans.

I just don’t wanna read those comments…

1 Like

I’m with you there. I hope that since these will be shorts, there will be enough to differentiate.

1 Like