[Poll] Best movie of 2018

The thing with the spin-off really isn’t true.

That is what I think is the problem, I don’t know what the actual reason is.

People just were not interested in a Han Solo movie.

1 Like

Yeah, that is probably the best explanation.

The Film was poorly written, had inconsistent characters, characters that made stupid choices for the heck of it. Rey has literally no character flaws. And the ending had the wrong tone for what had just happened.

1 Like

No, it was written in a style you didn’t like, there’s a difference.

I felt they were fairly consistent

As in?

That’s an issue with the force awakens, tlj adds flaws, she’s niave, and headstrong.

They had just survived what should have been impossible, if that isn’t hope inspiring at the very least I don’t know what is

1 Like

The only thing so far that Disney should listen to the fan base about is Kenobi

I heard people saying that Rey had no motivation and that he was training to become a Jedi just because. Maybe he was referring at this.

Yes. I would loooooove a Kenobi movie.

But guys, don’t you think this is getting off-topic for this… well… topic? If you want to continue the discussion please do this on the TLJ topic.

3 Likes

Does this result in anything bad actually happening?

How about a more mournful ending as a lot of good people had just died, and the first order basically stands unopposed in their rule.

Holdo expected everyone to trust her on blind faith. [quote=“Ace, post:87, topic:46924”]
I felt they were fairly consistent
[/quote]
Hux was definitely inconsistent with his previous appearance. He went from being a feared military leader to nothing more than a comedic gag.

Even the whole plot about Poe trying to grow out of the reckless pilot persona was half baked. Heck, when the mutiny happened, I thought that was Poe trying to enter into a leadership role. Heck, the fact that the mutiny went on for so long shows that many members of the resistance see Poe as a better leader than Holdo.

1 Like

Whilst I disagree with several of your points I’d suggest moving this to the tlj topic. I’d do it myself, but I am the last one to post there, and don’t want to delete my previous post on the topic.