[Poll] Toa Tuyet's Kanohi Mask?

I used a silver Avohkii for mine, mostly due to the ireful brow whilst at the same time not looking overtly ‘evil’.

Have you considered going to Shapeways? I’m pretty sure they have some molds for the Mask of Intangibility. If you just want to use official parts (which is totally reasonable), I think either the noble Rau or the noble Avsa fit your criteria pretty well. Probably the Rau a bit more so, since it doesn’t have the Obviously A Traitor fangs that the Avsa has.

1 Like

Not seriously. It’s a bit outside of my current budget.

Personally I think the Kanohi Kiril fits Tuyet best, like how Metru Nui Legacy portrayed her. Should add that to the poll

I’m actually not able to edit polls that are this old, but that’s an interesting idea. I really like the Kiril, but I’m afraid a silver one would still be too closely associated with Norik.

2 Likes

Well, in that case, you could always just pull a Bionicle 2015, add yellow to the color scheme for Water, and simply use the mask that came with Dekar.
Not like he’s using it anyway, considering how the Ignika turned him into a Hydraxon clone and all.

Hmmm, that’s an interesting idea. Though if I do ever wind up getting a Kanohi Kiril, I’ll probably use it for a Dekar revamp (since he’s one of my favorite Matoran).

For now I’ve decided to go with a trans-blue Noble Rau. Keep an eye out on this topic for pics in the future. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noble ruru you mean? There was no translucent noble rau

Yup, I meant Ruru. Not sure what got into me there. :stuck_out_tongue: