• Tarantulas
  • Waspinator
  • Blackarachnia
  • Inferno
  • Quickstrike
  • Rampage
  • Dinobot II
0 voters

Beast Wars is an great show, with an amazing cast of characters. I know for a fact that there are a fair amount of Beast Wars fans on these boards. So I want to know. Who is your favorite character? And if you decide to vote, please explain your choice. :smiley: And if you just want to talk about the show, check out this topic I made right here!

I’ve only seen a few episodes here and there, but Rhinox always seemed pretty legit.

1 Like

Yeah, Rhinox is pretty awesome. Not to mention that his Generations toy is really good.

i have no idea why but i’ve always liked rampage

1 Like

Rampage was pretty cool. Had a whole Haniballecter thing goin’ on. I think. I might be thinking of someone else.

I have a hard time choosing between Waspinatior and Blackarchnia.

1 Like

You think you have a hard time? This show was, no IS, my childhood. Its what got me into Transformers, which is quite a statement, seeing my collection has over a hundred figures. It was the first show I ever really got into. It is one of, if not my favorite cartoon of all time. Me choosing a favorite character form this show, would be like a dad choosing a favorite child. I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Dinobot ftw

1 Like

The current tally is 1 for Rhinox, 1 for Tarantulas, 1 for Dinobot II, one for Airazor, 1 for Inferno, 1 for Rattrap, 1 for rampage, 2 for Blackarachnia, 3 for Dinobot, 3 for Megatron, and… … … Nothing for Waspinator, Cheetor, Primal, or Tigertron? What the heck is up with that?

Silverbolt always looked cool.

1 Like

And very noble as well.

Dinobot II for freaking life. Nothing like a skeleton raptor laser evil monster Frankenstein reincarnate.

1 Like

Still no love for Waspinator or Primal? Weird.

I’ve always liked Waspinator for some reason.
I don’t know why, I just do.

probably because I like his design

1 Like

No, you like him Wasipinator RUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!
Now who should I vote for?

1 Like

Dinobot II.

Because.

1 Like

So the current scores are Primal, Silverbolt, Waspinator, Rhinox, Inferno, Rattrap, Airazor, and Tarantulas at 1. Dinobot II, Rampage, and Cheetor at 3. Blackarachnia, Dinobot, and Megatron at 3. And Terrorsaur, Scorponok, Tigatron, Tigerhawk, Quickstrike, and Batman Depth Charge at zero.

I never got to watch much of the show, but I think Dino-bot was probably the most interesting character. I don’t really know some of the characters here.

1 Like

That’s because some of them don’t show up till the 3rd season.

1 Like

So I voted for Terrorsaur because hes a pterodactyl bro.
To bad they killed him off for animation space.

1 Like