[POLL] Worst/ Disappointing movies of 2018

As the fellow above you said

3 Likes

Then critics would hated Thanos. He isn’t Hulk, he’s isn’t a Muscle Big Guy, Just A Big Purple Alien which has not as many muscles as Hulk.

We’ve already got bare-chested hulk in, what? every single movie with Hulk ever?

Personally, I don’t want to see Thanos like that. Something tells me he wouldn’t do that, either.

So? Is he purple? Is he Thanos?

Everyone takes off their ■■■■■ at some point, so why can’t he, even if only for one scene?

1 Like

K then. It obviously wouldn’t have been necessary but it probably would’ve become a meme like shirtless kylo ren

3 Likes

This is exactly what I was thinking. The only thing we need is another wave of shirtless movie characters memes.

2 Likes

Know what yeah you’re right we do need that

2 Likes

What is so cool about someone being shirless? Just to have the internet flooded with more memes, this time with shirtless Thanos, instead of Shirtless Kylo Ren?

Exactly. Memes. They make the world go round. They shape, and reflect society at the same time. They are art for the modern man (or woman). They are comedy. They are the reason many of us get out of bed every day. They are memes.

5 Likes

Next up: shirtless Joker, Voldemort and Buzz Lightyear.

2 Likes

yes

3 Likes

The lack of shirtless Toa is the real reason G2 failed.

12 Likes

Exactly’

1 Like

Look at this beauty and say that again

Meh. Nothing that beautiful.

Outside it’s nothing to him but his heart races faster just looking at the purple boi