Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Doesn’t Gali have Dark Azure?

1 Like

Both Gali (G2) sets use dark azure. Uniter uses med. azure for her blade only.

3 Likes

Oh, for some reason I was convinced that in Eljay’s Recent Reviews he said they were different colors. Never mind! :grin: What about the Bounty Hunter Speeder Battle Pack, is that the same color? I love it!

3 Likes

No offense, but I’ve gotta disagree pretty strongly on this one. We know pretty much nothing about the summer as a whole, for all themes. Sure, I doubt that this exists as well, but it’s still way too early to say one way or the other.

3 Likes

I’m about 97% sure there will be sets. Most of the sets will have pieces. Some of those pieces may even be made out of plastic!

~W12~

9 Likes

There are some rumors - bizarre, unfounded, rumors - that say that there may be some sort of licensing agreement with Disney on the way. I’ll keep y’all in the loop as I find out more.

Seriously though, all that I know about the summer is that there will be more Star Wars sets, a few Harry Potter kits, and two newly licensed Powerpuff Girls sets. It’s pretty dark out there, since we’re still in December. If I had to guess, we will be able to definitively say whether or not a new theme is coming by the end of January.

4 Likes

Everytime I look at that rumored name, all I see is the ‘reb’ at the end. Maybe it’s the southerner in me…

Rumored name?..

1 Like

Voloctoreb. The one they mentioned earlier in the thread.

1 Like

I really hope that’s either fake or a bad translation…

5 Likes

Forget constraction, I’m just excited about the new Powerpuff Girls sets. PPG was very popular around the time bionicle came out and now that bionicle has died lego is finally doing PPG sets. I’d be great if they licensed more of the old CN shows.

3 Likes

The fact the have Powerpuff Girls over Sonic…

2 Likes

What I don’t understand is that Lego has certain CN shows, like Powerpuff, Adventure Time, and Teen Titans Go, but their competitors have Steven Universe. Why? I really was hoping they’d make a pack for Steven Universe back when Dimensions was a thing…

It’s fake. Mainly the product of Azani in a Discord server someplace. Doesn’t help the idea of 2018 constraction, though.[quote=“Likus, post:572, topic:40794, full:true”]
Forget constraction, I’m just excited about the new Powerpuff Girls sets. PPG was very popular around the time bionicle came out and now that bionicle has died lego is finally doing PPG sets. I’d be great if they licensed more of the old CN shows.
[/quote]

PPG Constraction is a scary thought…

1 Like

Well, they wouldn’t have to care about making new, realistic hand-pieces…

5 Likes

in b4 the sets are based off the reboot

2 Likes

Just so you know, it was actually a joke that I made after a certain fellow on the MBs claimed that that was the title via hearsay. Not my idea.

3 Likes

I don’t see why they wouldn’t be.

5 Likes

The issue is more whether or not they should be

1 Like

Soooo…
How’s those leaks coming? :wink:

2 Likes