Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Well, we have word of the name of the theme and a few set numbers, plus a small blurry picture that may be one of the sets.

Actually, no, there isn’t anything new.

~W12~

11 Likes

Stop playing with our hopes, you monster! s/

2 Likes

I won’t be posting anything but, where were the images posted?

There are no images to be found.

2 Likes

Yeah I think @jayzor17 is right, there are no images, I searched.

By now we would have likely seen set names and maybe even leaked images. Since we haven’t seen either, I think it’s fair to assume the rumor is a hoax. Sorry.

4 Likes

ugh my heart

3 Likes

Told you guys these weren’t real.

3 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, LEGO keeping it under wraps for a Toyfair reveal? Back in 2015, I don’t think we got our first Star Wars constraction leaks until Nuemburg came.

1 Like

So, should there be a reprimand for @Azani possibly having made a hoax and then made a topic about it?

1 Like

No.
Azani wasn’t even the one who originally posted the leak, nor has he purported it to be real. Nor is it confirmed to be fake.

~W12~

8 Likes

I mean, the “leak” did use the new sword pieces, which I don’t know if they were out yet, but it was all shaded, so it might have been some photoshop stuff

1 Like

We just got leaks for the new star wars constraction figures maybe two days ago.

Also, @Asriel, there was an image?

1 Like

I was referring to the first wave, but yes, we did get leaks for those.

1 Like

Ok but still, more recent statistics would matter more in this situation right?

1 Like

Maybe, but back in 2015, Star Wars Constraction was a new subtheme, and they were pretty unexpected when the set list was first leaked. I’m pretty sure they were rumored with Neumberg, and then announced to the public at New York.

1 Like

This image, I think?, which I’m about 98% certain is fake.

~W12~

11 Likes

This was posted in the Fake Leak topic, so I’m pretty certain it is such.

1 Like

The head looks like a witch doctor head, and the feet and the eyes look like they’re composed differently then the rest

2 Likes

I hope a new construction line proves that hf and Bionicle are not related. The reason everything is going to be mechanical is because making organic Legos is hard, not because everything is one in the same. 3 connected lines is hard to believe

1 Like