Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Rip :frowning:

2 Likes

What is this Shop@Home?:thinking:

1 Like

This rumor has already been proven false.

1 Like

Nope. Blatantly untrue, man. I wouldn’t comment if you have zero clue what you’re talking about.

Zero clue… :slight_smile:

LEGO Shop@Home? Right here.

2 Likes

Thanks☺

I didn’t thought about that because it’s called different in Germany.

2 Likes

Ah, no worries, man! Sorry for the confusion There; I just grew up calling it “Shop@Home”.

1 Like

Honestly, even if any possible sets were lackluster, I’d still get them for the pieces if such a line came out. I wouldn’t pass up the chance to get more CCBS/Technic pieces.

3 Likes

There’s no need for that attitude here. You are indeed correct that it has not been proven false, but that does not give you the authority to lord over other users. Take it down a notch next time.

14 Likes

Well, it’s been proven true, but that’s beside the point.

I’ll admit that I may have been a bit harsh, and that was my mistake, but I do find it pretty crazy that I’m being doubted and told that I just have to be mistaken about this, when I got the same response over on Eurobricks for saying the exact opposite thing, before I received reliable intel that said otherwise.

I’ve already gotten much, much more than my fair share of flack for something that was a completely innocent mistake on my part, so I really would appreciate if everyone could be careful about saying bold, sweeping things without actually knowing what’s going on.

So, me? Because I’m lost…

welp , I dont really trust 4chan tbh , but I guess we’ll have to wait and see , although it is march now and we don’t even have a mention of such a thing . But still I want to believe…:dizzy_face:

1 Like

The “leak” was proven to be false a few months ago.

1 Like

Link to an article ir something simmilar please ?

We know it’s false because there Is no article about it. We have seen nothing indicating a new theme this summer, therefore there is no new theme this summer.

2 Likes

Indeed. If there was going to be a new theme, we would’ve heard something official about it by now.

3 Likes

Also the guy who made the “leak” admitted to faking it earlier in this thread.

1 Like

No. The guy who made the fake image admitted to making it earlier. Not the original leak.

~W12~

2 Likes

Sooo , abou that Voloctoreb or whatever it is called . It is probably never coming out so , I took it upon my self to create some art for what I think that series would look like .https://acatinthemask.deviantart.com/art/Voloctreb-un-named-character-735341725
No he is not an ice character and yes he looks like stormer and Kopaka. But he doesnt have a name , so if anyone is interested , give him one . I ( and the friend that has this deviantart account ) might be creating some more art .

2 Likes

RIP CCBS, I might get those sets from europe tho.

We might have something on our hands here. A page “Bionicle-Reboot” cited for 2019 was recently added by an administrator on Brickset. (needs confirmation, could be just due to Google’s algorithm)

Is it an early discovery of an April fool’s joke?
That’s what I’m prone to believe.

@Mesonak replied to the thread

I read a little bit further down, and it might be a little more complex than I first thought:

"Database Administrators

Can add to and edit the main set database

Alicee, ASIN, CapnRex101, DrDaveWatford, dulcaoin, Grahame, Huw, SMC, TheBrickPal, wjoeyjones"

So there is a small pool of individuals who could have created the entry, in the interest of fairness.

EDIT: Just considered the possibility it’s an April Fools Day joke that’s just been discovered early.

3 Likes