Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Ben 10 Constraction G2 confirmed. /s

9 Likes

please , no , no , NO !! Let Bionicle die already !! It was good the first time , and questionable the second time . It was given 2 chances alreday . No , no , please no .
Just don’t . If it turns out to be true , I will flip out .I would love to see that Voloc-voloctrubusum-ru thing ( Voloctoreb ) than another bionicle , or hero factory or Galidor …

1 Like

It’s not true

The only reason I want it back is because I’ve never truly like Bionicle until after it died…

1 Like

Y’know, at this point, I think that I’ll have to accept that that name will live on for a long time. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Well, brickthing on Twitter revealed the reboot of Galidor. Get hyped. Or don’t, I don’t care.

3 Likes

It’s a April Fool joke.

4 Likes

Can’t be, it has new molds and everything.

3 Likes

The head is hand-sculpted, as revealed in this tweet.

3 Likes

I would buy this just for the recolors

12 Likes

It’s just a prank, bro.

1 Like

I know it’s a Prank, that’s why I was perpetuating it.

3 Likes

That is insanely good.

So was the Bionicle Reboot referring to the Galidor joke, a prank, or what?

this looks disturbingly good , even for a fake

2 Likes

CCBS isn’t going anywhere without giving it at least an overhaul or redefining the system because if you look at it, kids haven’t clicked with them either.
with SW CCBS and G2 in consideration, I highly doubt that retailers will ever see the potential of constraction or heck action figures in general.

if I wanted something from LEGO right now, it would be a constraction theme simliar in fashion to exo-force, mixing in both the joints and CCBS. that would be neat in my opinion.

1 Like

yeah, but make it good. We need a good lego theme these days.

(I’m talking to you, Star Wars, Nexo Knights, and Mixels.)

2 Likes

What if we got small mixel-joint character sets, like the Nexo Mechs without the minifigs?

4 Likes

This would probably be a nice alternative, and it also wouldn’t deviate as much from LEGOs normal part pallet.

4 Likes

I’d actually like to see another mecha-themed series similar to Exo-Force. Doubt that would happen, but it would be interesting to see the ideas Lego could come up with post-BioG2.

4 Likes