Possible 2018 Standalone CCBS/Constraction Theme?

Hah!

Star Wars has six whole movies and two shows worth of material, plus whatever new stuff is coming out. Sets we could get/could have gotten include

battle droids
Dooku
Cassian and Bohdi (in the Rogue one wave)
Krennic (also in Rogue One)
Mace windu
Han
Leia
C-3PO
Palpatine
Darth Maul
other clone trooper variants
New Trilogy Luke
Yoda (is there a reason why SWC can’t have small sets?)
R2-D2
Jar-Jar*

And that’s just what I could think of off-hand. You get the idea.

~W12~

*sadly, this’ll likely never happen; Jar Jar could be an interesting set. I could see it including tan protector feet, for example.

3 Likes

This would be awesome. I’d love a CCBS Battle Droid to go with my Grievous.

3 Likes

The only thing I can think of with that title is some combo of Volt+Electro+Orb
So if there is any sort of legitimacy to the name, they probably got it slightly warped or something
But yeah, it’s rather dubious at best.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, and bizarrely, a wealth of actual characters in Star Wars doesn’t translate to a long - running SWC theme. So far, we’ve seen lots of humanoid folks dressed in black. Man, I do agree that these would be great, though.

2 Likes

i like how none of you guys asked for a source

i’d like a source on this please

18 Likes

Azani called for a source three times

3 Likes

I think he might have been joking, actually. If so, nice one, you (somehow) fooled everyone.

~W12~

1 Like

It’s can be possible that if there’s is a 2018 CCBS/Constraction Theme than maybe it’s name could be false and it’s actually name is something more surprising.

2 Likes

And I got one. Thanks though; it was an issue of who told him, so to speak.

3 Likes

That name is so horrendously fake and made-up on the spot.

C’mon guys. Do you really think Lego has lost all of it’s imagination and clever ideas? Lego would be far more intuitive and smart with a name. “Voloctoreb” doesn’t roll off the tongue very well. It sounds like a name a young BIONICLE fan would make for a character, not something a extremely huge toy company would make.

Sorry, Tenion, but I’m honestly not believing your story unless you provide me a source.

11 Likes

So, I’m not Tenion, but the impression that I got is that he didn’t totally believe it either, if at all.

3 Likes

Do you really want me to answer that?

13 Likes

I guess you could argue they sorta are, but I don’t think the point where they’d make a name like “Voloctoreb.”

7 Likes

True. Like I said, the name is probably either garbled or outright false, and the latter seems far more likely at this point.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to sidestep around saying that it’s outright false, but I’ll say it now, straight up: I’m 99% sure it is. I was hoping to not offend the person who is the source, honestly, but you have to do what you have to do.

3 Likes

If they’re so confident, they wouldn’t be offended. I just think this claim is complete rubbish.

At least the original “leak” (we have no confirmation that it is true) had some realism behind it.

4 Likes

Not sure why you would assume that they are “so confident”…

I am typically discussing rumors with a number of people, ranging from confirmed leakers to wannabe fans. I listen to everyone, but I only share and endorse the plausible. That’s my piece.

3 Likes

What I mean is, if they believe this is a legit leak. That’s what I mean by confidence.

3 Likes

Ah, alright. Regardless, I respectfully disagree here. Plenty of people genuinely believe in “leaks” that are likely, or clearly, false; many of those folks would get offended if told that they were obviously, blatantly mistaken.

EDIT: Heck, this is great. On the off chance that someone searches for a voloctoreb…

11 Likes

ThrOwlBots 2018! It all makes sense now!

4 Likes