Post the worst moc that you've ever posted here

Whatever this thing is…

5 Likes

@Xing1870 That is actually pretty cool, albeit fairly weird.

That feel when the MOCs most people are ashamed of are better than your own average ;(
Honestly half the MOCs in this topic aren’t anywhere near what I’d call “bad”

1 Like

It’s like a fututristic Nui Rama, I like it!

I think it’s more of effort vs appearance. Alot of the stuff I’m not proud of is table scrap 5 minute builds. To viewers though, the amount of effort usually doesn’t matter, and MOCs are judged only on their appearance.

2 Likes

Here is an abomination.

Mostly due to this.

5 Likes

The fists are a good idea now that I look at it. Maybe I’ll use that design in a MOC.

1 Like

That was the first time I used it, the second was on this MOC, which I believe to be considerably better.

But, he lacks in the color-coordination department.

3 Likes

Ehrye’s mask is IMO the creepiest-looking mask…your moc doesn’t help :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m tempted to do the complete opposite of what I usually do and do an “uplifting” critique of these MOCs… possibly by pointing out what people did right on these MOCs that they didn’t on others.

3 Likes

This is defiantly true. I tell everyone that mask is creepy.

1 Like

HO BOI…

Even so it’s not THAT terrible…

3 Likes

That feel when the worst MOCs of some people are better than most things you made.

4 Likes

Granted, the title is worst MOC you’ve ever posted. I’ve made a lot worse before…

Oh the MOCpages days…

Mine probably has to be my first version of Arix, Knight of Chromium, who at the time was Arix, Knight of Silver.

I’ve improved it though, and the current version looks a lot better.

2 Likes

Oh, he doesn’t look that bad.

Granted, he has an Avohkii and he’s basically all silver, but for an Inika build this is actually pretty cool!

2 Likes

The worst moc I’ve ever posted was probably the first version of Azeron. There was so many armor missing, it was garbage.

Eh… Its not that bad.

I don’t know how I thought this was good.

~W12~

6 Likes

Some obvious issues and questionable builds but it doesn’t look that bad (though that might be the static pose fooling me.)

1 Like