Post your customized Lego parts here!

Let’s see your customized parts! If you have any pieces you would like to share, put them here! Don’t post pieces that have only been painted, for there is a topic already for that. I’m talking about masks with scratches, custom molded pieces and more. WARNING Heresy comments inbound!! For example, I once modified a Metru “brain” piece so an LED could fit in it. Unfortunately, I don’t have a photo of it to post yet. Have fun!

6 Likes

The mask was made for my self moc after a molding kit failed miserably and the weapons were chewed up by dogs; really the only custom I meant to make was the mask.

6 Likes

Oh gosh. I’ll faint if I follow this topic. Nice topic and all, but it’ll be too much heresy for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Inb4 Ghosty Nukes this topic…

6 Likes

I don’t have a problem with modified parts but I just can’t bring myself to make them.

3 Likes

That Olmak cries for the sweet release of death.

How could you defile such a majestic mask?

2 Likes

I cut lego pieces to build this

For the most part its fine, its mainly the skirt and shoulders that are a bit fragile

Edited for Double Post- Waj

Please read this to prevent double posting in the future. Thanks!

Once I get home and actually modify a piece I’ve been meaning to, I’ll definitely post it here.

1 Like

I found purest hell. Halp.

1 Like

I’m so evil MUAHAHAHAHAHA
/s
It’s actually a really really good design

6 Likes

B-bu-bu-but h-how?! How exactly is this customized?

2 Likes

I wish we got shells like that ;-;

The shell is cut.

2 Likes

Oh. Huh. Couldn’t tell because of how dark it is.

3 Likes

You monster.

2 Likes

I was finally able to take pictures of my promised LED Metru “brain” piece. I’ve used my self MOC for example. I apologize for the grainy dark pictures if you don’t like them, but I like them anyway. Without further ado…
The piece

As you can see, I removed the weird stem thingy and drilled a hole in the back of the piece. I can put the stem thingy back on, but I haven’t had the time to look for it and superglue it on.
LED and battery

I forgot to show how the LED plugs into the hole I drilled.
Hautaka (off)

Hautaka (on)

Now for the grainy pictures

Looks like Hautaka’s in some trouble!

I used the LED system I made on another non-modified MOC. Doesn’t look as good, though. Floating eyes! Spooky!

That big guy with the war-axe will be in a future Hautaka’s MOCs!
Stay tuned!

8 Likes

Yeah, ever since the HF tv series integrated double-sided CCBS shells on their CGI models, the sets now always seem incomplete to me :unamused:

I’m currently thinking about cutting one part of a gold chroniclers staff piece for the horn of my movie-accurate modded Kikanalo (in my avatar), but i’m not sure if it’s worth it…the horn is burnt orange anyway, not gold…

1 Like

I cut stormers helmet to make it more skull like[Uploading…]

1 Like

When you’re making a post, make sure for the picture to be done uploading before you post. I don’t know about you, but I can’t see the picture. Thanks!

1 Like

neat.

2 Likes

I have a lot of plans for custom parts. I want to make a custom rahkshi arm with a socket on the long end for making a BIONICLE heroes rahkshi. I also want to cut shells so that they have the signature triangular pattern of rahkshi backs and Kraata. Another idea is a tarakava mask that is shaped like this

I would happily show anyone how to do these things.