Post your customized Lego parts here!

The mask was made for my self moc after a molding kit failed miserably and the weapons were chewed up by dogs; really the only custom I meant to make was the mask.

6 Likes

Oh gosh. I’ll faint if I follow this topic. Nice topic and all, but it’ll be too much heresy for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Inb4 Ghosty Nukes this topic…

6 Likes

I don’t have a problem with modified parts but I just can’t bring myself to make them.

3 Likes

That Olmak cries for the sweet release of death.

How could you defile such a majestic mask?

2 Likes

I cut lego pieces to build this

For the most part its fine, its mainly the skirt and shoulders that are a bit fragile

Edited for Double Post- Waj

Please read this to prevent double posting in the future. Thanks!

Once I get home and actually modify a piece I’ve been meaning to, I’ll definitely post it here.

1 Like

I found purest hell. Halp.

1 Like

I’m so evil MUAHAHAHAHAHA
/s
It’s actually a really really good design

6 Likes

B-bu-bu-but h-how?! How exactly is this customized?

2 Likes

I wish we got shells like that ;-;

The shell is cut.

2 Likes

Oh. Huh. Couldn’t tell because of how dark it is.

3 Likes

You monster.

2 Likes

I was finally able to take pictures of my promised LED Metru “brain” piece. I’ve used my self MOC for example. I apologize for the grainy dark pictures if you don’t like them, but I like them anyway. Without further ado…
The piece

As you can see, I removed the weird stem thingy and drilled a hole in the back of the piece. I can put the stem thingy back on, but I haven’t had the time to look for it and superglue it on.
LED and battery

I forgot to show how the LED plugs into the hole I drilled.
Hautaka (off)

Hautaka (on)

Now for the grainy pictures

Looks like Hautaka’s in some trouble!

I used the LED system I made on another non-modified MOC. Doesn’t look as good, though. Floating eyes! Spooky!

That big guy with the war-axe will be in a future Hautaka’s MOCs!
Stay tuned!

8 Likes

Yeah, ever since the HF tv series integrated double-sided CCBS shells on their CGI models, the sets now always seem incomplete to me :unamused:

I’m currently thinking about cutting one part of a gold chroniclers staff piece for the horn of my movie-accurate modded Kikanalo (in my avatar), but i’m not sure if it’s worth it…the horn is burnt orange anyway, not gold…

1 Like

I cut stormers helmet to make it more skull like[Uploading…]

1 Like

When you’re making a post, make sure for the picture to be done uploading before you post. I don’t know about you, but I can’t see the picture. Thanks!

1 Like

neat.

2 Likes

I have a lot of plans for custom parts. I want to make a custom rahkshi arm with a socket on the long end for making a BIONICLE heroes rahkshi. I also want to cut shells so that they have the signature triangular pattern of rahkshi backs and Kraata. Another idea is a tarakava mask that is shaped like this

I would happily show anyone how to do these things.

It’s the chest piece of my Self-MOC. I think it’s done decently. definitely better than it used to be

4 Likes