Post your ideas for MOCs that you can't build yet!

Try using most of the same peices. Like an alt model.

I’d like to give The Connoisseur another try.

https://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/0/6/06490587d57a901c9dbc674cba9cf8e578aee1ce.png

you see that guy on thd right? Im trying to recreate it

7 Likes

With all of the giant Mocs lately I’d like to try my hand at it.

I’m currently building my own toa team, a modified exo-toa ,the advanced version of a suit (as well as the other versions),a wolf rahi, a lower worker/soldier class+ a Mord powerfull one and a modular tank design.
I’ve done a lot of worldbuilding lately…

A mobile tank base. Just the six legs I’ve build in ldd are 1704 bricks.

I’m thinking of building another Wraith of the Desert, but with green camo armor. I need to figure out how to paint the parts, though. Wraith of the Jungle?

A mata nui robot (scaled 1:1 to the size of the old Toa sets)

1 Like

The title implies that you may one day be able to build it.

That won’t happen at that scale XD

Very true

a tv head

1 Like

Using the old dino attack T-rex head pice in a moc, like Terrabite.

1 Like

Build a post-apocalyptic robot w/ messy armor

2 Likes

The Dat Boi meme, but its Kermit the Frog.

2 Likes

A waffle mech. Just sounds amazing.

2 Likes

I want to see a giant cereal bowl, hopefully made out of system. I’ve always wanted to make one myself, but didn’t have the necessary parts.

“So, as you can see, this new substance I have created has the same mutation properties as protodermis, but without the element of light. It has allowed me to create Tridahk, and has got me thinking. Makuta nuva? No, that’s absurd. Wait… Rahkshi enhance the powers of their Kraata greatly, though perish and have to be controlled by another. But, what if they did not die. What if we created organic shadow rahkshi?”

“And?”

“Do you understand Lord Teridax?”

Plz don’t steal this.

2 Likes

Technically I’ve already built it in ldd but I’m going to be ordering parts to build a transformable gurren Lagann. I’d say it already gains maybe an inch or two between modes.

I’ve been thinking of making a G2 Toa of Crystalyzation, so I can use all of the 2016 crystal armor pieces I have.

EDIT: I’m also going to try and make a Maximal out of the Eleves Goblin King’s Dragon.

i was thinking of building a titan that looked like this

2 Likes