Post your ideas for MOCs that you can't build yet!

hi i decided to P L A G E R I S E play stippling
i have
build an elemental lord: spin a wheel for the element
build a duel element toa: spin a wheel for the element

i need help finding ideas on what to build

2 Likes

A good MOC

Got some ideas for a Toa of death

1 Like

An average sised moc of a wendigo I just need a good custom design for a deer skull that isn’t too big

If you’d like, I can build that and @ you for providing the idea and reference picture

Please tell me the fifth is Weird Al:

Anyway, I’ve always wanted to make a metru-style toa team kind of like the one’s @Oomatu designed for the Red Star Games play tests, but only have the necessary parts for two (maybe three?).

3 Likes

maybe flatulence
the boogie man from rhinestone eyes

2 Likes

Ohmigod yes my dude

A hovercraft model for one of my Bionicles.

Yeah uhhh that plan has been scrapped for about a year now

A massive Uber titlan version of The vezon and fenrack titan dragon combo. Or. A massive Lego mata Nui robot moc.

I want to build a toa Helryx moc, I plan to use a great Rau as the mask and use one of the metrutoran chest pieces as a chestplate. I’m still waiting for the mask off bricklink.

In trying for some Dragon type builds as well… I saw a really good skeleton wing design here a while back, but I forget who did it.

So I’m trying to make some Dragon builds, as well as a possible v5 of my self moc.

oooh how would it transform? Do you mean The removal of Lagann?

1 Like

Both partsform and also no minifigures activity but I was somehow able to realistically create the anime robot transformation.

I’m also hoping to make a transforming bird gunman for his wings.

1 Like

sure if you want

what if i made a “anime weeaboo edge lord” and make it so he’s actually a cool dude instead of 1 or 2 dimensional gary stu
i’m going for the half angel half demon trope

Frick this… i’m going to be known as “the monster guy” and make my Self MOC Steve Fricking Irwin, and make the monster Topics, notes about the monsters he finds.

1 Like

Already built it online and just working out the kinks and little details.

4 Likes

Voltron
because my mech frame is being used for a Psycho Frame Unicorn gundam.

so, for the longest time I’ve been trying to make the bran new team of Protectors and what if the Former Protectors we see in G2 had children that grow up to became the new Protectors.
so here’s what I got so far.

right now I have of coarse Choroko but also 2 other Protectors I haven’t post here yet and hopefully will in the future named Izotara and Onuron.

all I have to do now is to make the New Protector of Fire, Stone, and Jungle. I’m not really sure how to make them or what they should look like but I’m hoping I’ll find a way to make them.

3 Likes

Do you have the other protectors?