Povak (Not Obvious Self-MOC)

This is, as the title says, a post containing images of my self-MOC, which happens to be named after this account! Huzzah, what a surprise!

So, backstory for this here fellow. Povak was one of those heat vision Rahkshi guys that were fighting under Makuta Teridax, who was a giant robot or something at the time. But unlike the other Rahkshi, who got their brains (hem, kraata) melted by Tahu’s golden armor that he pulled out of his armpit (true story bro), Povak was saved by MYSTERIOUS intervention. Now it is hanging out in the desert as some hobo-Rahkshi, looking for new purpose.

As for its gear, Povak has a Thornax launcher on its arm, which is battery powered (explains why it has batteries strapped all over itself). Povak also has a Staff of Blinking that it “found,” and that allows the Rahkshi to teleport short distances.

Hey look, staring at the camera. You get the idea of these next few.

The staff, of course!

Clenching the fist in some menacing way, apparently.

So, how was it? :stuck_out_tongue:

34 Likes

The build is overall nice, but it just screams “Detox” to me. Still looks cool.

2 Likes

I would be more convinced if he were more ragged or brown

but alright

any resemblance to any persons is purely coincidental

but seriously, at least he IS a rahkshi :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@JMP tfw u have no brown pieces

Edited for Double Post.
~Chronicler

1 Like

well

try making him rusty or stuff

IDK

go back to some grey, silver, or something else

What a twist.

At first glance he kinda looks like a basic G1 moc in my opinion. On closer inspection, the limbs still are basic, and the hands are the cliche G1 custom hands, but he’s not bad.

Overall I think he’s okay.

1 Like

You cut the Stars Rahkshi piece.
You. Cut. It.

1 Like

i had three of the set

might as well have

3 Likes

Ah.
I suppose that makes sense.

Oh hey, it’s Povak. How do you do, old chum? Self-MOCs looking pretty good. Little spindly from behind, but still consistent.

Looks a bit too Detox-y for me, but I like the weird look he has going on, even if he is a bit basic.

(Also have we met? I recall you being on Google plus)

I’m also from MOCPages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

OH YES.

I remember you now!

Well, Hi!

This is a really good MOC. (although I literally just finished a keetorange and black MOC that also happens to be a rahkshi :\ )

I did too cause I had 2

A lot of people did because it was stupid to make the back and head one peice anyway

And yes, I just necroposted a year old topic lol

Pretty good.

And it being a year older, my definition of Lego impure heresy has changed a lot

2 Likes

are you happy with yourself?

1 Like

@Sammythekat Indeed

noice moc

when people compare something to detox although its clearly rahkshi from bionicle np/s