Power Rangers (2017)

Somebody needs to make a LEGO MOC for that Megazord.

Overall I think this movie is gonna by descent, dare I say the best when comparing it to the old ones (granted, the old ones were not that great to begin with, the 90s antics showed greatly).

[A funny note, my sister walked into my room the other day when I watched the trailed and for a second she thought it was some kind of Bionicle or Transformers film…I wish it was a Bionicle movie].

1 Like

I seen the movie last night, and it’s very really good.

1 Like

So I just saw the movie and it met my expectations.
Yes my expectations were pretty average, but still.

Here’s my full review:
The dialogue sucks and everything else is pretty good.
No spoilers from me today.

That’s alot of gold.

1 Like

I saw it, very great. 10/10. As I keep saying everywhere else when I talk about the movie, it’s not just good as a PR movie but good as a movie in general. And the dialogue was also good, so don’t listen to Jal (just kidding, but I still think it’s good).

SPOILER TIME:

The scene with “Bumblebee” was really funny (#RIPBEE). I knew Jason David Frank and Amy Jo Johnson (The original Pink and Green rangers) would be in it but I forgot about them when I saw the movie until they appeared. I knew Rita would have the Green Power Coin too but I didn’t know she actually was a ranger at some point. If there is a sequel (which apparently they plan to have one but it’s a rumor) then Tommy will definitely be in it, post credits scene was awesome. I never expected them to play the original 1995 movie theme either, that was a surprise. One last thing, the way they did the characters and everything was done very, VERY well. It was a faithful adaptation but also gave these characters more depth and different personalities from the original, Zordon being sort of arrogant trying to make the rangers revive him but ending up becoming more of a mentor character and such. That’s what I mean. I was really surprised to find out that Jason and Kimberly’s actors had heavy English accents though, they did amazing non-accent voices. Okay I’m done talking

Here’s my summary on it: Enjoyable? Yes. Rating: 6 out 10, would recommend watching it but the cheaper the better. It’s got a lot of issues but it’s fun enough to overlook.

edit: also pink ranger’s hawt

4 Likes

I watched it recently, it was alright. Part of me hopes that a sequel would be better (since they would not have to deal with the whole origin aspect that took a majority of the film) but due to this film apparently being written off as a disappointment and Saban abandoning the movie logo trademark that most likely won’t happen.