Protector of Water's Gender Confirmed?!

You can find this slide on the “Take Down LoSS” page on LEGO Club.com.

What do you all think? Is this confirmation or just LEGO Club being stupid?

7 Likes

Coming from Lego, I wouldn’t say it’s final or anything. Remember Onya?

Also, Lego isn’t the smartest when it comes to this kind of thing.

7 Likes

True, but Onya was probably a typo. U & Y are right next to each other on the keyboard, after all. This thing could be a typo, too, like with the Toa of the Green from G1. Apparently Greg meant to have them be female, but accidentally wrote that they were male in one of the books. Speaking of books, I guess we’ll just wait for those to come out first.

Er
No
we can’t even get confirmation if he/■■■■■■/alloftheabove speaks in the show
because Gali

lolyup
:l

7 Likes

I guess you’re right. The books will hopefully confirm her/his gender for us.

3 Likes

Yeah they messed up Stone and Earth in the animations, so I wont believe it until the books actually clarify this.

3 Likes

This is old news, but yeah. It may be a mistake, which I hope it is. I agree with the others though, in that the books will almost definitely reveal the truth, since Lego club info isn’t 100% canon. Who knows, maybe one of the other protectors will be revealed to be female.

3 Likes

I want Protector of Earth to be a Woman, to hell with gender specific shapes!

6 Likes

This is old news, at least to me. We found this a while back in the BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic.

3 Likes

If want water and jungle to be female protectors of they want to go away from 5 guys and 1 girl. Jungle and water are probably the most “feminine” protector builds.

2 Likes

I agree. If one of the other protectors is female, it should be the protector of Jungle.

4 Likes

Or Stone, since their builds are similar. Although, if Jungle ends up being female, we should get ready for lots of Katniss jokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shuders
That would be terrible.

3 Likes

This better not be true

1 Like

I’m guessing Lego will not make an official decision, so that buyers can decide for themselves. (Personally I think it would be fun to have some Protectors and Toa Different genders.)

2 Likes

It would be funny if the Protector of Earth turned out to be female :smile:

5 Likes

And more so if she acted like Toph from Avatar.

“Keep your knees high ‘Twinkle Toes’”!

3 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:16, topic:10722, full:true”]
It would be funny if the Protector of Earth turned out to be female
[/quote]With that chest?

3 Likes

Like, what if they’d given the PoE two blasters on the chest instead of just one?

Um…

Yeah.

7 Likes

That’d be a nice pair of stud launchers to have.

1 Like