Protector of Water's Gender Confirmed?!

Yeah they messed up Stone and Earth in the animations, so I wont believe it until the books actually clarify this.

3 Likes

This is old news, but yeah. It may be a mistake, which I hope it is. I agree with the others though, in that the books will almost definitely reveal the truth, since Lego club info isn’t 100% canon. Who knows, maybe one of the other protectors will be revealed to be female.

3 Likes

I want Protector of Earth to be a Woman, to hell with gender specific shapes!

6 Likes

This is old news, at least to me. We found this a while back in the BIONICLE 2015 Discussion Topic.

3 Likes

If want water and jungle to be female protectors of they want to go away from 5 guys and 1 girl. Jungle and water are probably the most “feminine” protector builds.

2 Likes

I agree. If one of the other protectors is female, it should be the protector of Jungle.

4 Likes

Or Stone, since their builds are similar. Although, if Jungle ends up being female, we should get ready for lots of Katniss jokes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shuders
That would be terrible.

3 Likes

This better not be true

1 Like

I’m guessing Lego will not make an official decision, so that buyers can decide for themselves. (Personally I think it would be fun to have some Protectors and Toa Different genders.)

2 Likes

It would be funny if the Protector of Earth turned out to be female :smile:

5 Likes

And more so if she acted like Toph from Avatar.

“Keep your knees high ‘Twinkle Toes’”!

3 Likes

[quote=“Rockho, post:16, topic:10722, full:true”]
It would be funny if the Protector of Earth turned out to be female
[/quote]With that chest?

3 Likes

Like, what if they’d given the PoE two blasters on the chest instead of just one?

Um…

Yeah.

7 Likes

That’d be a nice pair of stud launchers to have.

1 Like

Someone with the PoE should try and build that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

behold the fandom completely ignoring this for the sake of gender equality

6 Likes

Certainly. I’d like getting two launchers in a smaller set like this.

As Campbell’s would say, “M’mm, m’mm good…”

1 Like

but Galis a girl… and PoW combines with her… this is for kids right?

8 Likes

The dark secret of bionicle revealed…

3 Likes