Protectors (Human-like Okotan Concept)

I did a thing. Well actually, I just added some armor and weapons for our lovely protectors of the G2 storyline.

• I draw some of their unique traits, like the chest gun for Korgot or the shoulder gun for Narmoto
  • They do look similar, but that’s because I wanted to create a balance between their set form, and my concept
  • I didn’t draw their handheld weapons, since I was too lazy

For those who haven’t seen my global Okotan concept, you can visit the topic here: Human-like Okotan Concept

Things I already know:

• Abnormal large upper legs and hips for female version
  • Too similar to humans
14 Likes

The gatling guns are way too smol, but all the other details for each different character are good.

I feel like Korgot should be a bit bulkier, since that’s how her set is.

Narmoto should be bulkier then too. But I don’t know how to keep the upper body part in a good shape with larger shoulders

Personally, I think Korgot would be a bit beefier, but other than that, it looks good!

Why Korgot is a female?

Because she always was a female?

1 Like

She was?!?!?! I thought that she is a boy!

Ah, you have been pranked by LEGO

Now that Bionicle is back, we need to do something interesting. Korgot!

Yes, Master!

You are a woman know.

Ok, Master! I always wanted to be a woman.

1 Like

Ah, clearly you haven’t read the online bio. Yeah out of all the Protectors, Korgot was the one girl

1 Like

What on earth

2 Likes

Wait, Kivoda isn’t a girl?

Yeah he’s a guy

1 Like

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!

…How did you not know? I think just about everyone else did

Oh yeah the designs

personally Korgot should be beefy, but retain the femininity, and the blaster should be bigger. Oh yeah also Narmato. I’d also think Kivoda and Izotor should be the smaller guys and Nilkuu and Vizuna should be the tall lanky ones, however I see you’re working with a base so it all seems fine

I didn’t read the BS01 Protectors pages.

…Oh wait, you weren’t there when the site was up and the leaks came. Oh well

What?