LEGO Prototypes Discussion

Yeah, I’m with you there. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Gimme 2 weeks and money.

I’ll make it happen.

/s

3 Likes

Updated the archive - now it’s just a folder, so you can watch it online, download in .zip format and even import to your cloud.
Prototypes

4 Likes

I was in the proccess of making my own prototype bionicle stuff folder.

2SED4U&ME

EDIT: Not To Be Rude But.

My folder is Approximately Two Times As Big As Yours!

Yours: 144.5 MB
Mine: 278 MB

1 Like

It also contains the concept arts, doesn’t it?

1 Like

It’s pretty obvious. But I don’t understand, why are you creating the archive, if all of those concept arts you can easily find on the FaberFiles or BS01. Prototype sets have a different story: there are no places where you can see them together(except of my folder of course).

Concept Art (Movies, Animations, etc.)
Fairs,
Renders,
Catalogs,
Early Sculpting,

I thought They Were All Right To Include.

Hello Darkness My Old Friend.

19 Likes

I was just looking up g1 prototypes, yknow, as you do, when I came across:

Tahu Mistika used to be blue!? I wonder which Gali would’ve been weirder; this, or the one we got.

Goes to show how little the designers of Mistika cared about the Toa’s previous forms. They just coloured their Gali red and called it Tahu. At least the phantoka had some similar elements to the earlier ones.

16 Likes

You know, blue-hot flame is in fact a thing… And Tahu Uniter did have specks of blue…

I wouldn’t mind having a blue-colored flame-powered character in any form of media, seeing as how Bionicle is cancelled again.

11 Likes

I could do that.

2 Likes

But will you do it?

1 Like

Yes.

I wonder if this was meant to be Tahu, or if it was meant to be Gali.

which could have actually been worse than what we got in '08.

2 Likes

Either way it would’ve been scrapped for parts by fans.

It’s probably Tahu. Same armor and weapons too.

I honestly have thought about this so often, and I can’t agree more.

1 Like

We’ve discussed prototype Thok, Zaktan, and Elephant Tusk Avak, but nobody brought up that one time Reidak had three eyes like Kalmah?

Look at them, they were clearly separated at birth or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

These don’t look half bad. I mean, what we got was 6 times better. but I like some of the design. I am also really fascinated by the skull spider prototypes.

2 Likes

I need that too.

I’d die just to have leaked prototypes of 2017 sets. Just so I could… I don’t know, pretend.

6 Likes

that would be amazing but i dont think that will happen anytime soon :^(

THIS.

I need MOCing and art inspiration, so I’d love to at least see what could’ve been.

3 Likes