LEGO Prototypes Discussion

Has anyone seen those Visorak prototypes before?

9 Likes

Yeah, I think I’ve seen those before. It’s funny to me how Lego seems to mess around with existing parts before even prototyping new ones, as evidenced by this unholy bohrok/Vahki amalgamation. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

“Surrender or clean it all.” - Bohvahk

4 Likes

Anyone remember this? We would’ve gotten Keetongu in a metru build

8758_Prototype_Version

9 Likes

I need those Keetorange Metru pieces in my life.

3 Likes

I usually ignore that set, but then I look closer and see the metru pieces in keetongu.
then I want it

1 Like

I find it interesting that they went to the trouble of making new specially molded Bohrok face plates for these prototypes.

it appears it’s just some well melded part combos
the red one uses kopaka’s shield with the bohrok face piece, tho i’m not entirely sure about what the other pieces melded in are

1 Like

By Jove you’re right. I also just noticed that the red one uses Aqua-axes in the legs, and the green one uses Matau’s Kau-Kau staff.

1 Like

The red one also seems to have the end of a Kohlii stick melded on top.

2 Likes

so that’s what it is! epic

2 Likes

Just wondering, how do you go about getting prototype/misprint Bionicle and HF parts?

Mostly through eBay.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve been interested in misprints for quite a long time, but I’ve had difficulty encountering even the smallest of misprints/testing pieces.

i would do many socially unacceptable and illegal things to obtain those keetorange metru pieces :weary:

3 Likes

I like how Keetongu is just holding a handgun instead of having any sort of Rhotuka.

4 Likes

I discovered what could possibly be a von nebula prototype.

Looks like they were originally using a kit-bashed maxilos mask.

Edit: BADA BING BADA BOOM I RESURRECT THIS TOPIC FROM ITS DOOM!

9 Likes

Where is that from? I don’t recall ever seeing that in Hero Factory.

2 Likes

It was from an issue of lego Magazine from the uk

3 Likes

a black painted maxilos mask with either a custom set of fangs photoshopped on or another fanged mask cut and plastered

lame

2 Likes