PSA: Solek Comments

Try contacting a Mod. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a bug where you can only change your username once a week. PM one of the friendly Mods, they can change it for you.

3 Likes

Thanks! RIP solek the lawd 2015-2015

1 Like

TTV: Hey here’s a breaking news about BIONICLE 2017 sets

“BOY I CAN’T WAIT FOR SOLEK IN 2018”
“PREACH SOLEKISM”
“YO YO SOLEK”
“MARDI GRAS SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH SOLEK IMO”
“MESO I’VE PMED YOU 7 TIMES ABOUT RENAMING THE SHOW TO THE THREE SOLEKS BUT YOU NEVER REPLY”

10 Likes

Fine.
I’ll just spam Solek comments on someone else’s Biotube channel.

6 Likes

Its about time, but its unfortunate people went nuts over the joke. If they hadn’t went crazy spamming it then perhaps it would have been funny and maybe have been allowed to stay. If people had made legitimate comments on your channel or on the boards and made a solek joke then it could have maybe survived longer similar to other jokes.

Hopefully the newer jokes that pop-up wont require this sort of PSA situation.

7 Likes

Oh thank the maker.

1 Like

Aww, I actually thought people liked my Solelum Drawing…oh welp. @Mesonak hello! I had issues while changing my username and I was told to contact a mod since the Bug of changing your name once a week ocurred to me. So I ask in the nicest way posible if my name can be changed to BlueCel (if posible) thanks!

I didn’t even realize this was happening, because I don’t trust YouTube comments, on anything other than @Political_Slime’s channel…

7 Likes

Thank you, @Mesonak . Someone had to say this. I got annoyed with Solek comments after the first 3 days.

2 Likes

thank god

thank you so much meso, maybe people will actually make real comments on youtube again

7 Likes

Technically this falls under the “No trend topics” rule in the first place, so really it’s nothing new. :stuck_out_tongue:

But anyways, it’s nice to see that these dumb comments will be going away. It’s been driving me bonkers.

6 Likes

Not going to lie, I found the Solek spamming really annoying, to the point where I immediately cringed after seeing new Solek spam being posted on videos after they were uploaded (making a joke reference is fine and all, but spamming it everywhere afterwards is just overkill).

In short, it’s about darn time this PSA was made.

7 Likes

THANK YOU

No really, thank you. I might be able to actually watch your videos and stuff again.

6 Likes

I’m honestly amazed at how far this joke has gone–this went from Meso saying “I don’t like Solek”, to people actually making wikis and getting genuinely involved in some imaginary war between lame BIONICLE sets. It’s baffling how invested people got in this joke. :no_mouth:

So yeah, I’m glad it’s done. Thanks for finally putting an end to this. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It has been done. I’m sorry you had to change your name, but I thank you for abiding by the new policy. :smiley:

Some people just want to watch me burn

-Mesonak

12 Likes

or just be unfunny and annoying

6 Likes

oh my goodness thank god

I swear, even when being straight up told its banned, you still want to continue the meme
Perhaps its the spam
but everything related to solek makes me cringe nowadays

6 Likes

Thanks! Also, should I change my profile pic and delete the Solek and melum fanart?

1 Like