Psithur V4.0: Toa of Shadows [SELF-MOC]

Well there you have it…it’s been 7 months since I’ve last posted a completed MOC, and WHAT A SURPRISE, IT’S PSITHUR AGAIN…

Anyway, this project took about 3 weeks of total work, and this was kinda like supposed to be posted on my birthday…but that never happened…so I be rip. Weapons and gear coming later on in future updates, but for now you’ve got this. Hooray.

Big shoutouts to Ventum, Tristan, Sean EMMSixteenA4, RaptorTalon, Ketros, Anaru LST and others for advice and helping out with the MOC. Thanks bois.

Expect more stuff done to him in the upcoming months, a MOC Review, etc.

Thank you, C & C is highly encouraged.

Cya, hopefully I’ll post another moc in…less than 7 months…Xp

Check out the Flickr album HERE.

45 Likes

Pretty cool, the blue sticks out, but it makes it look even better.

2 Likes

Blue fits in well. Nice moc

1 Like

Dude looks ripped.

2 Likes

Something about the lower torso looks off to me… Otherwise, pretty great moc.

2 Likes

Sweet mother of mata nui. This is wonderful

1 Like

This looks amazing!
Although the back legs look really empty and hollow.
I suggest using this:

Other than that this looks great.

7 Likes

Much improved this go round! I quite like the bulk, but that torso really takes home the gold.

1 Like

Wow I messed up not using that technique.

Either way I’ll make sure to fix that, thanks

2 Likes

Beautiful shaping, made the CCBS feet look nice.

1 Like

The blue could really be distributed better, it sticks out and the large clumps make it look odd as a highlight. On the other hand I really like the limb designs, and the head is really creative.

1 Like

The shaping is simply phenomenal, and the choice of blue is a nice change for a Toa of Shadow, really reminding me of Von Nebula.

2 Likes

This dude looks SICK. shaping is especially great

2 Likes

Lookin gud.

2 Likes

Thanks m8

As said, great shaping. The limbs are cool and the torso has some brilliant part usage.