Puns Mafia

I just put the poll because why not.

Five hours left.

Does that mean Iā€™m RIP?

Iā€™m sorry buddy, rest in peace.

1 Like

I honestly donā€™t think I was mentally prepared for another game of mafia, anyways.

Canā€™t say for sure.

Why ?

Itā€™ll spoil the mystery if I give a straight answer.

Better for you guys to figure it out yourselves.

How are we supposed to figure out if heā€™s dead or not?

Heā€™s not dead, he just happened to get his house egged. You guys need to figure what it means, or donā€™t,

2 Likes

Oh, nvm then.

Anyways, I vote @Invader_Rose because they seem the most suspicious without any evidence really helping them. Rose probably took Ghidoraā€™s knife, trying to frame him

Ghidora was in a whole different place during the murder, and didnā€™t even have his knife on him. Unless he propped it up some place, and had it arranged to fall at a strangely precise time, thereā€™s no way he couldā€™ve harmed Willess.

Vladin has a reason to be bloody because of his executioner job. Also, since the knife was dropped from above, thereā€™d be no reason for the blood to get on his shoes.

Yee could be involved,since theyā€™re Willessā€™ ā€œrivalā€. But since heā€™s most likely to use a gun, and a simple rivalry probably wouldnā€™t lead to murder, I can sorta rule them out.

Except modern executions donā€™t involve beheadingā€¦

And now, thinking about what you said, was there a knife in the victim when he was found? I think we could assume so, since otherwise they wouldnā€™t know it was specifically a knife. Which means that Ghidoraā€™s knife couldnā€™t be the killer. However, that would mean @Toa_Vladin isnā€™t the killer, since he wouldnā€™t need to retrieve the knife.

2 Likes

I switch my vote to @Invader_Rose

1 Like

With his affinity towards knives, they could. Besides, itā€™s not like a world with a society of puns is gonna be totally accurate to ours, anyways :stuck_out_tongue:.

Vote totals:
Vladin: 2- Ghidora and Zero
Invader: 3- Me, Vladin, and Fangface

1 Like

I think using Knives woule be more akin to torture. And thatā€™s true. And yeah.

I change my Vote from @Toa_Vladin to no one

Too unsure as to who the murder is.

Also, 1 hour left!

2 Likes

If Invader ainā€™t Mafia Iā€™m going to be so mad

Crapā€¦ Well. I forgot for a sec. Fairly late for me but.

@Invader_Rose died. RIP. She died due to a swift hanging.

You guys can rewrite that. I wanna pass out.

What is the role though?

There are variations of Mafia that donā€™t reveal the role.

huh! How scandalous.
ā€œoff topic sorry just had toā€