Puns Mafia

Yeah, but I thought this one revealed roles. Makes it a lot more confusing if it doesn’t reveal roles though.

So uh, I guess that means we defer to @DannyBoyy since @LTVmocs didn’t quite do his job?

I mean, Invader died the end is not the most informative or creative scene in existence, and it really doesn’t even come close.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion everyone, I would have stepped in back then but my wi-fi’s been bad lately.

The puns dragged Invader out of the knife shop, where they then threw him off a cliff. Before dying, he then told the villagers, “I don’t get no respect, no respect at all.”

Invader Rose, Villager, died last night

And now for today’s killing.

@Ace was sitting in his garden, minding his own business, when suddenly the balcony of his house fell on him, where he was left to his fate.

Ace, Prank, was killed

The suspects are:

@Shadowrockboy190, who lived across the street from Ace. Not any criminal history was discovered in his file, but it was a town rumor that he was a retired assassin who recently resurfaced.

@jayzor17 also lived in the neighborhood, and was known for getting into arguments with others. He hadn’t reported getting into any fights recently, but he claimed to never forget a fight.

@Omega_Tahu was the town mayor, who throughout his term was said to be dangerous and corrupt. While no conclusion was come to on his criminal history, police at one point said he might have had past dealings with the Mafia.

@Radiation-7901 was the last suspect, who has escaped from the town asylum a couple of days before the Mafia resurfaced. He was reported to have no connections with them, the Mafia was known to employ past criminals.

You all have twelve hours to solve today’s crime.

1 Like

adbdahbauobdcuefbhdsbdffbhfvauyfaufuvbfuvsefvsgycvkahvbfhevbftyervcu

Invader was Villager.

I’m going to go drink vinegar, brb.

2 Likes

Honestly I can see good reasons for any of these being the killer. @Shadowrockboy190 and @jayzor17 have both been inactive which is both suspicious but also smart at the same time. @Omega_Tahu was acting rather weird yesterday, and his last-minute abstinence from voting seemed like a way to divert attention from himself while guaranteeing the kill on Invader. @Radiation-7901 I don’t think is be the killer but he could still be mafia.

1 Like

I don’t know what to think on this one… I won’t be back until super late tonight, so I’m just going to vote for @Radiation-7901 because he seems the most likely, escaping two days before the Mafia happened and being a loony

I’ve decided the only one I can really be sure on is @Omega_Tahu. I don’t have enough information on anyone else.

Also, @Ghidora131, your crocodile tears are pretty obvious.

1 Like

Motive is very rarely the killer.

Well, I have no solid connection to the murder. I guess you could say I approve building things, but I don’t think mayors directly do that.

So a crazy person… I think that’s a pretty big indicator to being a bad pun. However, he’s not a criminal.

So rumors say that he’s an assasssin. According to other clues, mafia like to hire former criminals, so any rumors will likely followed up by the mafia.

Currently leaning towards @Shadowrockboy190, but not voting yet. I might think of something later.

It would’ve been a double kill if I had voted. I think that should be avoided as often as possible.

Is that good?

Would it?

Oh right. I vote @Omega_Tahu

Yeah, it was 3 for Vladin and 3 for Invader before I decided to not vote.

Oh RIP.

I don’t think that’s how it works.

What do you mean? If it is a tie it’s normally a double kill, unless the GM wants to be boring and flip a coin.

In all the Mafia games I’ve played ties meant noone died

Tell The Fibonacci Mafia that.

This is getting off topic too.

3 Likes

In all the games I’ve played here it’s backwards.

Heh… That was fun…

But can you clear that up. What happens with a tie?

2 Likes

We almost had a three way tie. That. That was amazing.

Well now I don’t know what to think. I switch my vote to noone for now

I’m voting for @omegatahu. He’s been acting a little suspect lately. Along with @fangface1. Their last minute changes were a bit too spontaneous for my liking.
Additionally @Shadowrockboy190 feels like a red herring. But maybe not. You can never tell.

As opposed to you bandwagoning with @Ghidora131?

His logic was sound as I stated. You and omega are rather spontaneous and both voted for an innocent. And you’re acting suspicious to boot. So you can see why I don’t trust you.