Puns Mafia

I’m going to be honest I don’t like the clues. They’re intentionally made to mislead us so any arguments made based on them can’t be sound. Also @Omega_Tahu didn’t vote yesterday.

Voted for an innocent? I didn’t vote at all, and tried to avoid a double kill.[quote=“Zero, post:58, topic:37743”]
Additionally @Shadowrockboy190 feels like a red herring. But maybe not. You can never tell.
[/quote]

I think not, since there’s hints in more than one clue that he could be the killer.

Then again, that happened for Invader, so…

Anyways, in hope of sparking discussion…

Votes:

@Omega_Tahu: 1
@Radiation-7901: 1

Also, @DannyBoyy, since the prank role is dead can you tell us what it does?

1 Like

What do you mean? I’ve already said what it does, it kills three people.

Yeah, you dodged a bullet.

We shouldn’t hold back our players.

Oh.

I apparently don’t read.

You were going to kill me next?.. ;_;

1 Like

I like how this started while I was gone.

u sux

5 Likes

Sooo…

Anyone else going to vote?..

I’m not sure I have enough of a reason to vote for anyone, but I’m more sure about Radiation than anyone else so I vote @Radiation-7901.

I would just like to say that I was attacked by the Prank in the beginning, and was pretty much fine with forfeiting the game. Also, why would any mafia hire the insane?

*gets flashbacks

I did accidentally persuade them to vote for Rose. They agreed with my logic of Vladin being innocent, and you stuck with Ghidora’s

I’m also voting for @Shadowrockboy190 out of a small “gut feeling”, since logic apparently isn’t trustable

It was amazing…

2 Likes

True, but I died innocent in the madness. Probably gonna happen now, as well…

I realize I could probably debate more if I started earlier. Ah well

2 Likes

You are without the shadow of a doubt a mafian. This is getting ridiculous. Your tactics are like glass.

1 Like

Yeah. Too bad we can’t do anything about it right now.

Anyways, I post votes:

@Radiation-7901: 2
@Omega_Tahu: 1
@Shadowrockboy190: 2

And 2 hours left.

Verrry depressing

3 Likes

Yeah. In hopes of trying to save a probably innocent @Radiation-7901

I vote @Shadowrockboy190

Deja vu. Anyone else wanna vote Shadow so we avoid a double death?

Yeah, that’s what I fear might happen. I really hope it doesn’t, we have 1 and a half hours left for someone else to vote.

Was fangface about to?

Yeah, but I’m kinda just screwing with you guys at this point.