Puns Mafia

It might’ve been a tatic to protect a fellow mafian? I don’t know…

Well I hope you guys have thought about your decision against me

We have. In fact, that sounds a lot like something mafia usually say, so I’m even more convinced you’re a mafia.

1 hour left…

Well. Juice. And tactical double post.
Everyone came and kidnapped @Radiation-7901 and @Shadowrockboy190 in thier sleep thinking they were the joint killers. They threw them in the mighty pun furnace and cremated them. The remains revealed that the two were in fact Villigers.

The mafia has escaped capture once more.

Did I do good guys? Hope my sleepy mess of a self did.

Oh. Rip

I was away watching anime, and couldn’t retract my vote.

What was that you said?

About what? I couldn’t retract my vote to stop a double kill because I was away doing something.

I think he meant about us being confident. To be honest, he didn’t do much to plead his case…

K so I finished My LEGO display and I’m back in the ga-

That’s the point, do you really think I would ever spam letters because I was sad

I don’t think you know how useful insane people are in a Mafia game

Oh crud

Welp I’m pretty sure either Vladin or Omega is mafia at this point, so I’m shoving them onto the freeway next time they pop up

Welp, LTV should’ve pointed out that the game is now over, since Mafia have an equal number to the villagers left. Here’s the scene:

After the two villagers were killed, the Mafians suddenly raided the building a revealed themselves.

The Mafians were @fangface1, @Omega_Tahu, @Ghidora131, and @jayzor17.

Just to keep the ending of the game more interesting, I won’t reveal who the special roles were (except for Ace, duh).

Shss, it’s a secret​.

Is over?:sleepy:

Funny thing is, the guy who was the actual killer yesterday was the one nobody voted for.

This was too short of a game. Also. I had 2 out of 4 mafia members. Git gud guys.

Yeah, there were too many mafians.

2 Likes

Well, that was incredibly easy.

I think it was the very bad mafia-to-person ratio. If there had been more people we could have had a more fair game.

Ah well, time to submit my Mafia idea to sliem_boi and hope he doesn’t kill me.

3 Likes

wow, that barely lasted 2 days.

RIP

i’ll go prepare the tombstone for ya.

3 Likes