Questions on swearing

Obviously most if not all swear words are banned on the boards and that’s perfectly acceptable and have no problem with that and completely agree.
My question is what words are baned and are there exceptions?

Question 1: what exact words are baned?

Question 2: obviously words like racial slurs, the F bomb, any any word used to insult somebody are always off the table, but would lesser words like the D and SH words be expectable for things like in-character RP and literature?

there used to be a list when you created a topic that used any of the words which contained all of the words, they removed this because it was stupid

I would like if we could actually swear in the boards, I get that there is a lot of kids, but they could maybe add an option for “safe mode” or something like that were all the swears get censored but you can also turn it off

as far as the censored words go, it’s stupid, you cant even say dang with an m at the end, which even my english teacher used

2 Likes

I agree. The reason I’m asking this is because I don’t want to have to bleep out certain words in my writing when I want to share it on the boards. I don’t really have a problem with the no swearing rule though.

Most “common” swear words, along with the milder “as", "dk", and "bh”, as far as I know. You can get away with “crap”, “screw” and “piss”,

Good to know. I kinda figured that was the case.

Any words that are blocked with these little squares are banned: ■

Dang and Crap are appropriate substitutes.

6 Likes

Ok thank you. That awnswes my question.

1 Like

Question Answered